Random

Phill

Right, okay, I need your help. The less you know about the situation I'm in, the better really. It is cryptic slightly I know, but just from the following description, could you help me out please?Do I take the plunge and do what I’ve always wanted to do, even though it is in a twitish manner and may not even work out and cause some problems, or do I take the easy route and crawl back to the start, which would make my life easier, but also lead to some other problems?Ta, Josh

Take the plunge and do what you've always wanted to do! :)

Without knowing a little more it's hard to understand, but everyone has to come across these kind of things, if you can't think about it in detail, just go with your gut instinct. :)Probably not helped, sorry Josh, I just hope it gets sorted whatever it is and that it works out.

Without knowing a little more it's hard to understand, but everyone has to come across these kind of things, if you can't think about it in detail, just go with your gut instinct. :)Probably not helped, sorry Josh, I just hope it gets sorted whatever it is and that it works out.

Yeah, sorry, I re-read it and it was really rather cryptic. But as said, I think it's easier to make a fairer decision without knowing the ins and outs, but much rather the basics. The reason why I have no idea is cause I keep changed my mind cause I know the details, and I know that if I shard the details, most people would probably do the same. I hope that makes a little more sense. And thanks Ryan for your opinion. :)

Love the song disliked the video. The video made no sense and lacked a storyline, it seems like parts of the video were cut and the rest was just thrown together. For about 2 minutes, the video was good and after it sucked. It's not explained why there is a coffin, puppet strings at the end (Illuminati Reference??) and why she is mourning.I think Gaga tries too hard and people who have worked for her, have said she is a bloody perfectionist. Paparazzi: Good storyline, nice fashion references, nice Gaga-elements, nice dance scene, video makes sense (5/5)Bad Romance: Good storyline, nice fashion references (Alexander Mc Queen), nice dance scene, video make sense (5/5)Telephone: Too much product placements, amazing storyline, amazing dance scene, video makes sense (4/5)