Random

Phill

I went to Phantasialand in Year 8, but the next lot of year 8s went to Disneyland Paris!! Baring in mind this was 2003 (I think it now has better coasters now), mind you it was still great fun! The runaway train...now THAT is a runaway train! Although it was bloody hard trying to work out how to get around, I only knew a little bit of German and the map seemed confusing, and it was BUSY and Germans all stink of BO :unsure:. We got back on the coach and some friends were going on about Fear and Force, we were like :D WHERE WAS THAT?! Lol :unsure:My brother went to Europa Park when he was in Year 8 (2000) so again, it didn't seem like much, but now it'll probably be much better!

^Winja's <3Colorado Adventure <3Phantasialand <3Next you're gonna say you didn't do Mystery Castle...

Mystery Castle :DActually wasn't as good as I thought it would be :D Going up, forceful! Dropping...meh.I remember the rapids, it had a lift on the ride! :unsure:

It's so annoying that 99% of my friends adopt the opinion 'Chessington is sh*te we're not going there!'. All they want to do is go to Thorpe over and over, but frankly I'm a little bored of it now. I really wish I could go to Chessington, I would have gone over and over by now but finding someone to go with has been literally impossible.

It's so annoying that 99% of my friends adopt the opinion 'Chessington is sh*te we're not going there!'. All they want to do is go to Thorpe over and over, but frankly I'm a little bored of it now. I really wish I could go to Chessington, I would have gone over and over by now but finding someone to go with has been literally impossible.

I have a similar problem.Our school friendship group wanted to go out and celebrate the end of exams and a couple of friends wanted to go to Thorpe Park but one of my friends in our friendship group won't go on any big rides. I suggested CWOA but they all said 'Nooo, that's crap'. But seriously, why should my friend waste her money going to Thorpe when all she's gonna do is stand waiting at ride exits?!

I know exactly how you feel. I had pretty much an identical problem last year. Also it's kind of the same for me sometimes, it's not that I won't go on all the big rides because I do and I enjoy them, but it's more of a case that I've done them all so many times before, I would rather go to somewhere like Chessington where the overall experience (with theming etc) is so much better. In response to my friends' comments 'Chessington is rubbish, there aren't any good rides there', I always spark off into my little 'a ride doesn't have to be so intense to be a good ride...'. No one agrees with me though unfortunately.Anyway that's Chessington which I can't get to because of no-one wanting to go. My second rant is Alton Towers. I haven't been there in 6 years, and I can't literally explain how much I want to go there again. But, I know it's almost a waste of time trying to get everything done in one day in the summer holidays, plus it takes 4 hours each way to get there. The trains are so expensive, and none of my family want to go there so I'm not going to get up there that way. I was going to go with friends but it's going to be so expensive, no one can afford it.So it looks like I'm stuck with going to Thorpe over and over for now. The only thing that would make my theme park situation better is if I was able to get a summer job in R&A. I'm just waiting for the advert to come up now. :/

We have just had the best news ever! We've been waiting for it for ages and then it kept getting delayed. So not only have we finally had the news, the news is better than we expected!!!!!! :unsure::D :(We thought it wouldn't happen until November, or August, but that was being optimistic.But it's happening today! Or to be precise, it finished today!I know this won't make any sense to anyone and I wish I could tell you all what exactly has been going on, but it's not something you'd talk about publicly, family business, etc etc.But it's been crappy times since February and now it's all over! :D :DLet the good times roll!

Same here Paul, I've been organising my birthday trip lately and they all want to go to Thorpe Park but I put my foot down and said no, we are doing Chessington. Theres noting wrong with it, theres still Dragons Fury, Vampire and Ramses Revenge to enjoy. Plus I kinda seeing the cute animals too :unsure: After all its my birthday, shouldn't I be having the fun!