Random

Phill

I've got a further interview for Southern on Monday.. As my assesment went so well last friday I have a small amount of confidence this time as opposed to my assesment where I couldn't sleep.Have to say, very excited about this, I haven't had a proper permanent job for three years now. :(

Good luck Mark!Just remember that doors close 30 seconds prior to departure :( :(Ahhhh good old Southern trains! :(

Glad to see you have a sardonic view of today's society... :(

Well if it was a normal pizza, then I'd say probably the pizza guy. But considering it's a very confusing pizza, I'd agree with Ryan and the police would arrive first. Duh. However it also depends on the situation, for example: how far away the police station is. I could go on... :(

Well if it was a normal pizza, then I'd say probably the pizza guy. But considering it's a very confusing pizza, I'd agree with Ryan and the police would arrive first. Duh. However it also depends on the situation, for example: how far away the police station is. I could go on... :(

But what if the pizzeria is a really bad one where the most confusing pizza there is a ham and pineapple? Or if they are al just pre-made and just need to be thrown in the oven. I can go on just as long as you can... :(

But what if the pizzeria is a really bad one where the most confusing pizza there is a ham and pineapple? Or if they are al just pre-made and just need to be thrown in the oven. I can go on just as long as you can... :(

What if the pizza guy goes over a drain, flips off his bike and faceplants into the police car? Eh, EH?! :(

Well, yesterday I plucked up the courage to tell the guy I loved if he wanted to start a relationship. AND HE SAID YES :( I was so happy and still am welling up with happiness, all those mistakes and valentines days I spent alone and all those nights of crying and feeling so lonely I just wanted to end it all were worth it, 'cause I found the most amazing and perfect guy in the entire world. And I'm NEVER letting him go :( Hes PERFECTION.I love you Shane Lezynski :( 11/02/10 <3

Well, yesterday I plucked up the courage to tell the guy I loved if he wanted to start a relationship. AND HE SAID YES :( I was so happy and still am welling up with happiness, all those mistakes and valentines days I spent alone and all those nights of crying and feeling so lonely I just wanted to end it all were worth it, 'cause I found the most amazing and perfect guy in the entire world. And I'm NEVER letting him go :( Hes PERFECTION.I love you Shane Lezynski :( 11/02/10 <3

Awwwww Jacky!I'm just sooo happy for you and that you finally found someone. :(*Squee* ^ ^

bleh :( just found somebody who likes theme parks a lot in my school, well two people actually

I love it when you find people that like rides :(My friends in college know I have a passion for theme parks and they are starting to get into it! It was only the other day we were planning a trip to Alton Towers for the summer and to do a few Thorpe Park's and CWoA & Zoo.YAY! :(

Went over to a friend's house today and after X-Men 2 had finished she let me watch the rugby, Wales V Scotland. Big mistake xD I proper get into rugby when Wales or England are playing (last week I pretty much had a mahoosive heart attack) and I just sat there for the last 5 minutes of the first half which is when we tuned in shouting and swearing at the TV x) it got a little bit better during the second half and I popped home and my mate Becki sent me a text saying 'We have won' (by we she means Wales :() and I was like HELLS YEAH! So I get home and watch the match with my parents who are sat there like :/ and my Mum strikes up a conversation with me about which players had the nicest bums and thighs. She turned 50 in December, I think I should be quite worried tbh. It was hilarious though, but I was majorly disgusted by one comment she came out with- which is waaaaay too X Rated for these forums x)

bleh :( just found somebody who likes theme parks a lot in my school, well two people actually

If it's who I think it is, I'm surprised you didn't already know about him. :(

I love it when you find people that like rides :(

I don't feel entirely the same way. I mean, on forums, I'm fine - the reason why people go on here is to talk to the like-minded. But if, like in Dan's position, there were 2 fanboys at my school, I wouldn't like it. In the end, every school has the 'know-it-all' in something - be it roller coasters, Harry Potter, London Underground or whatever (just a couple of examples from my school :(). But 2 in the same school? Too much of a clash for me personally. In the end, school is where I can talk about bi-railed track and have everyone think I'm talking about a bisexual roller coaster - the forums are where I can talk about bi-railed track and sound normal. :( (Then again, I might have felt differently if there was another fanboy at my school - oh well, there's always college...)

So I get home and watch the match with my parents who are sat there like :/ and my Mum strikes up a conversation with me about which players had the nicest bums and thighs. She turned 50 in December, I think I should be quite worried tbh. It was hilarious though, but I was majorly disgusted by one comment she came out with- which is waaaaay too X Rated for these forums x)

My nan is 70, yet whenever she's in a car and sees a cyclist she talks about how nice of a bum they have. She's now even got into the habit of opening the window and saying "cheeky". I don't think there is anything for you to be worried about. XD

If it's who I think it is, I'm surprised you didn't already know about him. :(I don't feel entirely the same way. I mean, on forums, I'm fine - the reason why people go on here is to talk to the like-minded. But if, like in Dan's position, there were 2 fanboys at my school, I wouldn't like it. In the end, every school has the 'know-it-all' in something - be it roller coasters, Harry Potter, London Underground or whatever (just a couple of examples from my school :(). But 2 in the same school? Too much of a clash for me personally. In the end, school is where I can talk about bi-railed track and have everyone think I'm talking about a bisexual roller coaster - the forums are where I can talk about bi-railed track and sound normal. :( (Then again, I might have felt differently if there was another fanboy at my school - oh well, there's always college...)My nan is 70, yet whenever she's in a car and sees a cyclist she talks about how nice of a bum they have. She's now even got into the habit of opening the window and saying "cheeky". I don't think there is anything for you to be worried about. XD

Lmfao! Oh my god that is hilarious xD I would love to give your Nan a hi 5!

lol 3 actually :( me, adam_thorpe (southparks), and TP Daniel did you think it was him?

Adam_Thorpe is who I more or less knew it was. XD

Lmfao! Oh my god that is hilarious xD I would love to give your Nan a hi 5!

It's half hilarious and half embarrassing. Thing is, my mum and nan are like that more or less all the time. It's fun most of the time, the rest of the time, I'm as red as a tomato. :(