Random

Phill

Well apparently my Mum thinks I'm a traitor to my country as I was talking to my Dad a minute ago about how me and my friend Jordan were arguing against another friend who is a massive football fan about how rugby is a much better sport than football. It started out as Jordan asked who was going to watch the rugby tomorrow (Start of The Six Nations, England V Wales) and as I said this my Mum pops in and goes 'Oooh Gemma, who are you supporting then? She knows I love watching the Welsh play rugby and I've seen waaaaay more Welsh rugby than I have English. But you know, England is my country so I shall be supporting them plus we have the gorgeous Jonny Wilkinson which is a massive help! (; and Wales aren't using Leigh Halfpenny as a start in the match so I've been put off xD So anyways she goes 'Oh, I thought you'd be supporting Wales!' and I was like :/ you're having a laugh Mum? But whoever wins I shall be a happy bunny. I love how my Mum thinks I'm a traitor though x)

The new facebook is absolutely DISGUSTING :P Ew ew ew. I hate it. :D Although apart from that little annoyance this week has been awesome so far! :D Saw Rammstein at Wembley Arena on thursday night which was SO F****** AMAZING and the use of pyrotechnics was brilliant, :D Andddd went to a fancy dress party last night as a zombie, sadly thats as far as my creativity goes ahaa.

Going into town on a Sunday is just so nice and relaxing ^.^ it was so awesome to walk around Primark and not bump into people every 10 seconds! It was a wee bit chilly and overcast but I think it's the most efficient shopping trip I've been on in a long time!And the fact that I got served by the fittest bloke in Saltrock EVER and saw a gorgeous Aussie guy on the bus on the way back may have helped xD