Random

Phill

Hi Marc, what litre engine is it, and Petrol?Fuel consumption is all in the driving style.Mines a 1.8l Petrol, but I don't drive it like a racer...Unless I go out for a pleasure drive, but that's not too often now.I haven't got a MPG display on mine, the car is too old, and isn't OBDII compliant, so I cant get a Scan-Gauge on it.Also, I like the fact that when going down a hill, if in the right gear, and above a certain RPM, it doesn't cost a thing, and your'e still doing a respectable speed.Tom.

Hi Marc, what litre engine is it, and Petrol?Fuel consumption is all in the driving style.Mines a 1.8l Petrol, but I don't drive it like a racer...Unless I go out for a pleasure drive, but that's not too often now.I haven't got a MPG display on mine, the car is too old, and isn't OBDII compliant, so I cant get a Scan-Gauge on it.Also, I like the fact that when going down a hill, if in the right gear, and above a certain RPM, it doesn't cost a thing, and your'e still doing a respectable speed.Tom.

my brother would admire you he loves to talk techy about cars.

I have just discovered Windows Sidebar :) I think I closed it when I first got my laptop (nearly two years ago!) and forgot about it. Then today I was thinking how people have clocks and stuff on the right-hand side of their desktop and wondered how they did it, and then I remembered! :)It's great, especially the post-it notes! :P I'm the most disorganised person so I've got a few on my screen reminding me about appointments and things I keep forgetting to do! They go nicely with the tragic looking giant peppers from the games at Thorpe! Posted Image

Words can't explain my hatred for Justin Bieber. I'd like to stab him, cook him, feed him to cheetahs, flush the cheetahs down the toilet, blow up the toilet, blow up the UK's sewage system so it's let out into the sea, suck the sea up, put it in a spaceship and fly it to the edge of the universe, supernova it, then create a supermassive black hole and suck up everything. Then slap him.

Words can't explain my hatred for Justin Bieber. I'd like to stab him, cook him, feed him to cheetahs, flush the cheetahs down the toilet, blow up the toilet, blow up the UK's sewage system so it's let out into the sea, suck the sea up, put it in a spaceship and fly it to the edge of the universe, supernova it, then create a supermassive black hole and suck up everything. Then slap him.

Seconded. Now we just have to wait for thousands of screaming fangirls to trample us to death :).

G T F O

Seconded. Now we just have to wait for thousands of screaming fangirls to trample us to death :).

Dont roll your eyes at me.

Three of us actually - I reckon we can take 'em :D

BRING IT B*TCHOH GOD, YOU THREE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. ESPECIALLY YOU DAN. :PHOW DARE YOUI SUGGEST THAT YOU THREE SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN TONIGHT.VERY WIDE OPEN.