Random

Phill

A selection of the MRLP's finest manifesto points...

Cool on the outside:To combat global warming and climate change all buildings should be fitted with air conditioning units on the outside.GCSE LotteryIt is proposed that, before the beginning of exams, the exam board will select a certain obscure phrase which will be kept secret. If any pupil inadvertently writes this phrase in any exam,he/she will automaticaly receive straight A* grades, and a free teddy.Political correctness The Isle of Wight should be changed to: "The Isle of Mixed Races, and Cultures Located off the Coast of Britain."National Defense.To keep our nation on it's toes, we should have a minimum of 2 nuclear war drills a day.

:P

So everyone is posting posters to slag off the Tory party but can't come up with any reasons why not to vote for them, and why to vote for Labour instead? Or any other major party? (MRLP hasn't got enough seats unfortunately to be called a major party, which is a genuine pity.)

So everyone is posting posters to slag off the Tory party but can't come up with any reasons why not to vote for them, and why to vote for Labour instead? Or any other major party? (MRLP hasn't got enough seats unfortunately to be called a major party, which is a genuine pity.)

That's a very odd point of view really. You can't categorise it as, "why not vote Tory?" but rather "Why should I?"You could disagree with any number of their policies. You could have a particular problem with David Cameron. Or maybe - strange as this sounds - you may already have an excellent MP working for your constituency whom it would be unfair to remove just for the sake of ousting Labour from number 10. For that very reason, I would be voting Lib Dem if I could - our current MP has done 13 years of fantastic hard work for the area, came out totally clean in the expenses row - it would be unfair for him to lose his seat just because people say "Why not vote Tory?".

We're posting posters mocking the Tory campaign because they are funny. In the same way that you post pictures of things such as men holding giants chickens and HATERS GONNA HATE, I find the Tory mick take posters funny.Another thing, I don't have to justify my vote to you, neither do I have to give reasons why I will vote a certain way. But so TPM doesn't come across as some kind of namby pimby Labour hotbed (A bit like how the BBC is always accused of its Labour bias) heres a Labour mick take poster.Posted Image

www.gknova6.comThis is a viral website which has been found by some game retailera. An unknown package was sent out to many game retailers in the states. It contained a USB stick with some words and some speach on it. Some people figured it out and it lead them to this website.http://www.movieviral.com/2010/04/05/gknova6-viral-site-for-unknown-game/This link explains some more details. Very interesting indeed.