Random

Phill

Feeling quite sad at the moment... Last night was my school's spring concert. It was brilliant and great fun to perform in, but it's always a bit depressing because it's the last time we're all together before year 13 leave... The whole music department are so close and we're all friends, across every year group boundary everyone gets on so well. So last night, I performed with some of my closest ever friends for the last time. They'll be missed badly. Quite a depressing thought.

Yeah it is. The Weeping Angels are (in my opinion) the scariest enemy on Doctor Who. It is such a simple idea, you can't blink or you die. Genius!

Totally agree, I think the weeping angels are terrifying. I wonder if this story will be better then Blink though, Blink's a masterclass in storytelling afterall.

Was that the one where they were in like a greenhouse or something at one stage? If so that is the image I get in my head the second anyone says Doctor Who, mainly because it was just a great episode (probably my favourite) but also because it was actually terrifying :angry: , still yet to watch last nights episode.

Yeah it is. The Weeping Angels are (in my opinion) the scariest enemy on Doctor Who. It is such a simple idea, you can't blink or you die. Genius!

Gahhh, I totally agree. No other Doctor Who enemy has ever scared me but the Weeping Angels scared the hell out of me. Its the way they are so close to reality that makes them so terrifying to me, For weeks after that episode I didn't care look at a statue!

As soon as I noticed that the Angels head had slightly tilted from it's original position and the door locked itself in the background I knew exactly what was coming, the anticipation then was extreme. The Weeping Angels have are the only enemy who have actually scared me, which is a shame really because I know things like the Daleks for example used to be terrfying, but the BBC haven't been able to get any episode with them right at all since the programme re-started.

As soon as I noticed that the Angels head had slightly tilted from it's original position and the door locked itself in the background I knew exactly what was coming, the anticipation then was extreme. The Weeping Angels have are the only enemy who have actually scared me, which is a shame really because I know things like the Daleks for example used to be terrfying, but the BBC haven't been able to get any episode with them right at all since the programme re-started.

I thought the first episode with the single Dalek in Series 1 made a pretty good attempt.

Where do you get your music from for the Disney soundtrack like that?

Youtube!

Gahhh, I totally agree. No other Doctor Who enemy has ever scared me but the Weeping Angels scared the hell out of me. Its the way they are so close to reality that makes them so terrifying to me, For weeks after that episode I didn't care look at a statue!

I agree about how scary they are but I have to admit, when I was younger I was watching a rerun of all the "new series" episodes. The two I missed were the ones with the gas mask children, that scared me so much.

I thought the first episode with the single Dalek in Series 1 made a pretty good attempt.

Ok, I accept that this episode was in fact pretty good, but from there onwards the Dalek episodes continuously went downhill, with last weeks episode probably one of the worst episodes they've made since it was brought back.

Dr Who sucks.*Hides*Well, it used to be cool with David Tennant. Now it sucks.

Well, I guess all opinions are allowed. Even the blindingly stupid. :angry:

Jumping on the Doctor Who bandwagon, I loved yesterday's episode, hopefully The Moff can follow through next week and deliver on the fantastic story he's set up.I had a nightmare about it last night, as did my brother, he couldn't sleep. He loved it though, he's watched it 5 times now. See children really do love being scared :angry: