Random

Phill

Well. After a wait which seemed like centuries since I got tickets, I saw Lady Gaga last night!! :P :P She was soo stunning. Absolutely amazing! She had about 12 different costume changes, amazing huge sets, there was even a story to the whole show!Best gig / show / anything that I have ever seen!

Doing some Maths revision and I'm doing some really simple stuff like converting a percentage to a fraction. I literally couldn't work out was 50% was as a fraction. I was like what is it? Then it dawned on me... this doesn't bode well for tomorrow :|

Right, okay, I need your help. The less you know about the situation I'm in, the better really. It is cryptic slightly I know, but just from the following description, could you help me out please?Do I take the plunge and do what I’ve always wanted to do, even though it is in a twitish manner and may not even work out and cause some problems, or do I take the easy route and crawl back to the start, which would make my life easier, but also lead to some other problems?Ta, Josh