Random

Phill

Oh god, I just got back from a really awesome shopping trip with my Mum <3 and I've gotten everything I need for prom now, I already have my dress- I have my tights, my bag and shoes, a necklace and a strapless bra. I also need some more shower gel, some eyeliner and some hair stuff. What was the cost of this little trip? £80.08. A personal best for me! And now the saving begins again.

Oh god, I just got back from a really awesome shopping trip with my Mum <3 and I've gotten everything I need for prom now, I already have my dress- I have my tights, my bag and shoes, a necklace and a strapless bra. I also need some more shower gel, some eyeliner and some hair stuff. What was the cost of this little trip? £80.08. A personal best for me! And now the saving begins again.

Woo! :PSomehow, for prom, my dress shirt has ended up costing more than my suit..Oh, and there was at least 3 grammatical errors on my invitation slip!! :P

Woo! :PSomehow, for prom, my dress shirt has ended up costing more than my suit..Oh, and there was at least 3 grammatical errors on my invitation slip!! :P

Lmao! Well at least you have your dress shirt, my friend Ryan hasn't got his shirt, his trousers, his tie and he may have to get a new jacket. When I asked him when he was getting them his response was 'Oh, I think I'm going to go down The Mall on Thursday?'.Thursday is the day before prom. I was like how are you not worried?

This was a really bad idea. Decided to watch Paranormal Activity for first time, I'm all alone in my dark room, already kinda scared of the dark, feeling very jumpy as it is. About 30 mins into the film and I'm terrified. But I can't stop watching now :P

In the cinema it wasn't that scary but that's probably because I was with friends and loads of other people in the same room (also because of there was some hilarious crowd reaction moments to enjoy), but I imagine being alone in your room whilst watching it would be quite a freaky experience, so I sympathise with you Ryan.

Awww! I don't watch anything like that =D I watched P.S I love you today and cried like anything. Yes people Holly does indeed cry =P

No matter how many times I see that film I always blub like a baby.Mind you when I watched Marley and Me I cried so hard I couldn't breathe through my nose :')