Random

Phill

Anyone watch the Isner / Mahut match? Just incredible. For those that haven't, play has been suspended to Day 3 where the same match will continue tomorrow morning. The score is currently 59 games all in the fifth set, and the ace count is in the 90's for both players.So many records have been broken today, it's quite unbelievable.

I'm feeling for a London TPM meet soon considering most of us won't be allowed into the London attractions (the Eye, Sea life centre, Madame Tussauds and the Dungeons) with our 'normal' APs through August? Whaddya guys say?

I'm Totally backing this idea, after The Christmas AP Bash, which was clearly the best meet yet, I'm so up for this,

What a match... Tennis players deserve so much respect.

100% agree.

It's funny how American we've become...back in my day (lol) we called it the Ball, but now it's "the Prom" :)

Funny that. At my school, we see 'Ball' as American / Australian and 'Prom' as English.. :D

Got back from Prom about 20 minutes ago. It was easily the best night of my life, and I didn't get any gravy down me :) I'm so proud!Here's a word of advice, never ever rave to Pendulum in high heels. I now cannot feel my feet. :')Oh and don't stand in front of a huge speaker when they play Watercolour, Never Gonna Give You Up, Gold and Propane Nightmares one after the other. My ears have died.

Got back from Prom about 20 minutes ago. It was easily the best night of my life, and I didn't get any gravy down me :D I'm so proud!Here's a word of advice, never ever rave to Pendulum in high heels. I now cannot feel my feet. :')Oh and don't stand in front of a huge speaker when they play Watercolour, Never Gonna Give You Up, Gold and Propane Nightmares one after the other. My ears have died.

Glad you had a good time! :(Our one was a bit of a fail. The hall looked like an explosion of Poundland. The DJ took no requests and played music most people didn't like. The food was bad. :DThe only good thing about it was the roulette table, where I spent at least 2 hours there (just a shame it weren't real money! :) )

A courtroom is hearing a case about a boy who is being abused by his parents. The judge says that because the boy is below the legal age, he must live with someone I.e. parent(s) or guardian.The Judge: "Do you want to live with your Mum?"The Boy: "No, she beats me"The Judge: "In that case, would you like to live with your Dad?"The Boy: "No, he beats me too"The Judge: "Well, you have to live with someone, who would you like to live with?"The Boy: "The England Football Team, they never beat anybody"

A courtroom is hearing a case about a boy who is being abused by his parents. The judge says that because the boy is below the legal age, he must live with someone I.e. parent(s) or guardian.The Judge: "Do you want to live with your Mum?"The Boy: "No, she beats me"The Judge: "In that case, would you like to live with your Dad?"The Boy: "No, he beats me too"The Judge: "Well, you have to live with someone, who would you like to live with?"The Boy: "The England Football Team, they never beat anybody"

Slovenia.