Random

Phill

We still have loads, and it's still falling :rolleyes:Here is a great way to pwn people on forums. :PLets say someone asks where they can find a pov of woudracer at Toverland?How about this? :Dhttp://tinyurl.com/c9nb5oSome home pics - excuse the shocking quality, cameraphone.....Wednesday, 6amPosted ImageThursday 845amPosted ImageThursday 845amPosted ImageFriday 1230Posted Image30 mins laterPosted ImageSaturday 0830Posted ImageSaturday 0830Posted ImageI might dig out the DSLR for some nature shots later :(Philips have just anounced a 21:9 tv :rolleyes:Posted ImageSo no more black bars on movies.Blu Ray just got a partner :P

On a sadder note, I have been told that my 2009 application form for Chessington Food & Beverage has been unsuccessful and I won't be joining the F&B Crew. I was quite shocked that I wasn't successful because I loved working at CWoA F&B and I was quite sure that because I have been trained and have the experience that they would choose me over someone new that they would have to spend money to train.In addition, that I was told many times that I did a good job and had brilliant customer service - one point, I was asked to leave the team that I was in (Transylvania/Pirate's Cove) and to come to another team because I had good customer service. So yeah, I am feeling quite low - I actually think I must have done something wrong. With my next action being that I email n phoned for feedback to which I should get that by Fri/Mon.

I'm surprised. Southern went through a complete blanket ban of employment recently.I got offered an assessment and I didn't turn up, I got 4 booklets of information for something I thought would've been relatively simple. Scared me off. Hopefully it aint affected my likeliness of being given another assessment in future!

Cheers Jack :(And Peter... I've done those tests already for London Midland and they were pretty intense tbh although I did pass them with flying colours, I wasn't offered the job due to age issues, I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with Southern, but it wouldn't surprise me if London Midland AND Southern were both too retarded to notice I'm not 18 yet. Bit annoyed that the assessment is in Croydon though. But hey!I've been given a days worth of free travel on Southern for it though, might as well have a free trip to Brighton afterwards :(