Random

Phill

Hi, now this is completely off-topic, but I hope someone on here might know the answer to my question. Has anyone seen the musical in London, Jersey Boys?If so, does anyone have, or know where I can find the Jersey Boys script? I have looked everywhere and can't find it. I know this is a very specific request, but any help would be greatly appreciated. :). Thanks in Advance.

Erm I doubt you'll be able to find the script from the west end play anywhere online :) Buy try googling jersey boy scripts and I'm sure you'll get some script, or parts of the script anyway. Whats it for? A play?

Yes. We are doing the play and I didn't know if it was possible to get the script online. Thanks for the help.

Went to see Avenue Q this evening. Well, I was actually dragged along.Best drag-along ever. I thought it was awesome.Daniel Boys was amazing. It was all amazing. And I covered some lucky people down in the stalls with m&ms. It was one of those explosive packets that never opens. Did I mention I was up on the balcony? Haha, good times.I swear some guys on here were talking about the totally catchy music in it, and did some one post a link to an Avenue Q Zip on Rapidshare... or something? I remember it somewhere, and have just been through 13 pages of songs and lyrics. All I found was that James wrote the Avenue Q lyrics on there... :) nicely done.