Random

Phill

I had to go in to school today. My Science teacher said it's 50:50 for tomorrow. What I found amusing was the fact that because of a little snow some kids "assumed" school was off- didn't even listen to the radio! Only about 50 of the 300/400 kids in the school turned up! (although, to be fair, the buses were all canceled, lucky me gets to walk 3 miles there and back every day, YAY!) :)

OMG! My school is impossibly unorganised today. Half the teachers aren't in school and the ones that are are organising for the Year 11's to go home! We've been sat in a substitute Form Room for over an hour now and we've got the most annoying Supply Teacher blasting out hits from the 60's and giving us lectures on how the world 'used' to be. So I thought I'd come on here and moan. It's supposed to be a non-uniform day and no-one's allowed out-side, so all the pupils that are here have paid for the day and we're all going home after break (our idea)./////rant

Snow has now nearly all cleared from this part of Surrey, been getting really sick of the ice out the last couple of days so glad to see it's nearly all gone.

Yeah agree. The first day is great, second day it starts to lose its novelty a bit and when the rain comes it just turns into an icy slush which is hard to walk and get around on. Looks like there may be slightly more of todays type weather on monday according to the forecast.