Random

Phill

I think its luck really. I've never had a decent quality picture from Thorpe Park, yet I got mine replaced at the London Eye when I worked at Waterloo and it was a great quality photo and I actually looked decent!Thorpe taking a picture of your picture is not a new thing though, happened with a friends annual pass in 2007/2008 :huh:

Well, I always renew my pass at Thorpe Park, purely because the camera they use to take the picture with produces brilliant photos! Chessington's is rubbish, clean it or get a decent one!

Out of all the things that could be done to make a theme park better though, this really isn't something I'd put at the top of the list. Really it is just luck, mine was taken at Thorpe and it's not what I'd call good quality, but it'l do. I just get mine renewed when I need it renewed, doesn't really matter where it is.

Sex boosts the immune system....Random fact for the day :P

No it doesn't, research says if you do have a high sex drive then you're more likely to get Prostate Cancer.

Singing boosts the Immune System by releasing a feel-good chemical called 'Tanin' < Why, yes I'm a nerd :P

So basically as long as I have sex sometimes but not to often and sing at the same time, I should have a happy life? :P