Random

Phill

Bless my seven year old brother in the car earlier. He asked if the Easter Bunny existed and wanted to know if it would bring him a puppy from the Andrex adverts. He got upset saying he won't come as he doesn't exist. Then I tried to cover it up as my mum don't do any of the Easter Bunny stuff by saying that they may give eggs to other children who don't have any at all.He ended up writing a note to the Easter Bunny asking for a puppy. I wrote one back, put loads of grass down on the floor and a mini- egg that I decorated with hundreds and thousands.He's so cute my brother. :P

Bless my seven year old brother in the car earlier. He asked if the Easter Bunny existed and wanted to know if it would bring him a puppy from the Andrex adverts. He got upset saying he won't come as he doesn't exist. Then I tried to cover it up as my mum don't do any of the Easter Bunny stuff by saying that they may give eggs to other children who don't have any at all.He ended up writing a note to the Easter Bunny asking for a puppy. I wrote one back, put loads of grass down on the floor and a mini- egg that I decorated with hundreds and thousands.He's so cute my brother. :P

A true gentlemen sheepie :D I love those puppies always wanted one but don't really have space I my tiny house :( I'm glad that you didn't brake your brother heart and made himHappy . I wish everyone was as kind as you .

Hope this is right place to post this :) I just wanted to say thankyou to you all last night for a great chat I felt really down yesterday :( and you all really made me happy and welcome I really enjoyed it on there :( , I love this forum it's a great atmosphere and truley great people . Thankyou all Dan xxooxx