Random

Phill

Really? What a bunch of idiots! Similar thing happened to my mum when she worked at Kid Co nursery, but she works at a much better one now, and put it this way...turns out Kid Co have a pretty bad rep and do a lot of things they shouldn't really be doing! Why are some people so unsympathetic?

Lolololol when you bounce up and down cross-legged on the bed chanting "Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!" when the Tesco lorry arrives, you know that 1) You're hyperactive and 2) It shows how little your household gets to buy a decent amount of food!I am actually so excited ;) Omg if I get this job at Chessie we will be so happy :P

Yes dear, but this time I'll be working in the zoo :P Hate is a bit of a strong word. I just disliked the area, the rides, some of the people I worked with, far more than I enjoyed them. I did enjoy some of it. :DOf course, I don't know what the people will be like that I work with, but the others at the assessment centre were all lovely and people who work with animals in general tend to be, from my experiences at college etc. And it's not just the job I will be excited about, it's the fact that I will no longer be skint, and I will be able to contribute enough money at home which will relieve a lot of stress :POn a completely different and humorous note, my iPhones autocorrect changed skint to skintight ;)