Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Thorpe Park Mania Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Views 766.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sir, this is not the ride for you.

  • As Stealths wheels heat up, the train moves faster around the circuit. By "opening later" they are essentially delaying the amount of time it takes for the wheels to over heat.  Stealth in hot we

  • Stealth smoke is back! https://twitter.com/_ryanhamilton_/status/721726118320087040

Posted Images

comment_333109
2 hours ago, MrCard96 said:

Would anybody happen to have any info regarding why Stealth is down. I know it's rolled back twice now. I'm supposed to be going to the 20th anniversary event too.

It rolled back in the morning yesterday, opened for the last half hour of the day and was running very slowly. It stayed closed all day today.

Clearly an issue with it at the moment but could be a number of different things and difficult to say how long it'll be till its resolved.

comment_333139
On 9/20/2026 at 12:26 PM, Jax said:

Friends with an engineer, he says she should be up today at some point, or failing that tomorrow..

Thanks for the info Jax. I ended up taking a 6 hour drive today to visit. Got a fair few rides in on her. Massive thanks for the engineers that get her back. She ran amazing today.

comment_333144

I forgot to mention. Today for a good while of Stealth operating there was engineering checking in on how she was operating and keeping up with demand. The skills of engineering really is vastly incredible. Especially maintaining the most complex hydraulic coaster in the world. I can certainly see Stealth lasting a few more years for sure because that launch will never get old.

comment_333145

I also feel like Merlin are in a good place with maintaining hydraulic launches like Stealth. Skilled engineers, best source of getting parts and general up keep of these attractions is strong. Stealth is just massively complex and to keep her going for as long as they do is breathtaking. I take each launch thinking how lucky we are to have these amazing moments ❤️

comment_333222

Wow, that Stealth 20 Years of Speed Event last evening. I had to change my mindset as normally I would be at TP to ride, but this was about The Ride. The day was interesting as I was aware that the discussions were about Stealth, our own achievements on it and the staffing, Riders normally are not interested in technicalities; the Event was in fact a great opportunity to meet and be amongst like minded people there to celebrate one thing, Stealth. It gave us the chance to chat, including with various staff members which we don't normally have the chance to, all the operating crew for the evening were volunteers. Some of the staff who work in the background were there and that too was a pleasure to be able to talk to them.

I could go on but I am sure that there are members here who will also have interesting comments.

Well done to Thorpe Park.

Planenut

comment_333223

It was an amazing event for sure, I was on the final train of the night and the vibe was immaculate, especially with Amir (operator) paying homage to some of the other Accelerator coasters by riddling off their announcements.

It just goes to show how much people love this ride and it's legacy.

10/10 event and I would love to see something like this again soon!

comment_333228

It was a great finish. What was interesting to see, as the gates opened. all riders immediately moved forward onto the train sitting down, lowering harnesses and putting buckles in. Staff said it really sped up the operation making it far easier and faster than normal. Stealth like ritual........Go, Go, Go!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.