Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Yeah, it should be fun :P There's only going to be four of us doing the work experiance. Part of me wants them to be as geeky about coasters as I am, so we can talk about all the little details of all the rides there. But part of me also wants me to be the only geeky one there so I'm like a million times smarter about everything...:P

Think work experience people intermingle between areas (mainly rides and presentations I think), as I've only encountered them a handful of times, a full-timer may be able to tell you more...But basically you won't be doing much on the rides bar shadow platforming...

Thanks for lunch, I say, have you been on the safari skyway? WILD ANIMALS JOLLY GOOD.Thanks for feeding me [or sommet], now quick march to the bouncing berries.*random buggered one which sounds like:* eye for an eye for an eye when I look through her windoowwwwwww.Epic thing, apart from it always breaks.

Posted ImageAm I right in thinking it is this one? I remember he used to have some sort of fan inside him which would blow warm air as you put your hand in his mouth, or something like that. Never knew he used to talk. I also remember another bin like this, except the soldier was taller and thinner. I think they got rid of it when Land of the Dragons replaced Action Man, but it could be my memory playing tricks on me.And here is good old Peeking Tom, who is badly in need of replacing. His chest has fallen off and his eyes appear to have been gauged out! However it is good that he is working again.Posted Image

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion