Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Not too sure where to put this, but here's just as good as it's a general note about the park...I do like the way Chessie are doing random bits and bobs here and there, most recently is this...Posted ImagePosted ImageIt's simple and really nice imo... I can only imagine what that second pic would look like with a rock framework sitting behind it...

Mystic East was looking very nice. Here are a few more photos of the new waterfall and misters ine pond and Chinese lanterns if anybody is interested. Also, I am not sure if the buddha has been cleaned, but it looks sexier than usual anyway. :lol: There were also some white shirts hanging out on a clothes peg next to the eating area behind the station, you can see them in the background of the waterfall photo.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageThe reopened gorilla enclousre (why was it even closed in the first place? Was the project for a bigger enclosure abandoned?) has also got some lovely new 'explorer' bits.Posted ImagePosted Image

They had signs like that up when the pool in front of the Buddha was empty.

That is the sign from that pond isn't it?I think it's great that the park hasn't stopped touching the park up during the season. So much has changed, it's fantastic to see. I'm intrigued to see this 'new' banner at the top of Falls.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion