Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Anyone have a rough idea on how big express pass ride queues have been during the Summer Holidays? :P

*Stretches out arms as wide as possible whilst saying "Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big..."*It varies each day depending on how busy guests think the park is and how much the park pushes the passes... Last Sunday the queues weren't too bad really for example Express Pass wise...

Chessie always oversells their fastrack. I thought it would've been easier to handle now its £10pp! Obviously not, people just have that sort of money.As for the quote of 1750? Seriously? Thats not even the same amount as towers do for their main fastrack option AND the solo for one ride!

Hi, I'm probably heading to Chessie this Sunday and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of likely queue times, it would be a great help and also how availability like?Thanks :blink:

Well, we managed to pull in just over 8,000 yesterday, which is average. Today however, we only just managed to get in 4,000. Were predicted 2,000 the rest of the week.Sunday will probably be between 8,000 - 10,000. So an average day.

^ That's why I said a 4 hour queue... 4 x 500 = 2000 :blink:Actually underestimating it a bit there...Edit: Woops I got confused, thought you said you were visiting on an estimated 2000 day. Ugh, an excellent joke goes to waste all because of my stupidity :'(:blink:

But then you have to remember that 2,000 Adventurer's aren't going to be in the Fury Queueline......

Well, we managed to pull in just over 8,000 yesterday, which is average. Today however, we only just managed to get in 4,000. Were predicted 2,000 the rest of the week.Sunday will probably be between 8,000 - 10,000. So an average day.

You are aware posting company sensitive information on here is against your contract yeah?

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion