SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I like it, I think its very well edited and make it look quite scary.On the subject of grafitti again, I noticed last time I was on SAW (I was on the back row), someone had written 'c**ksucker' and other naughty words on the seats in front with an ivisible ink Ultra Violet pen! So, obvioulsy, it only showed up when near the axes and crossbows! Must have been a very clever chav that did this.EDIT- Oh dear, I hope they're not evolving!

On the one hand, that is an awesome idea - it must have taken a bit of forward planning - knowing about the UV lighting inside, buying the pen etc etc.Then they ruined it by writing naughty words. :angry:.

For anyone who has been on SAW could they answer this question? Some rides (e.g colossos) are very jerky, is saw like that or is it smooth?Thanks

Apparently the wheels on the cars were changed and is now less rough, but I honestly didn't notice a difference.

Does anyone know the fast track details for SAW? How much do they cost?

£4.You do miss a lot of the queue line experience as well as all the tension building. You would probably have to wait no longer than 10 (maybe 15) minutes. If you want the full experience of SAW, go nearer the end of the day, when the queue won't be as long as it would have been the rest of the day.