SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I am going to be going to THORPE PARK on 23rd June and I am really looking foward to riding SAW: The Ride.I know this is quite an open question but...Is SAW: The Ride as scary as it looks? (Still will go on it, but would like to know. Thanks :P)

Yeah I wouldn't reccomened it to you! It is RIDICULOUSLY scary in there! Seriously! Messes up your mind its THAT scary! Just give Saw a miss! Well unless you want to be having nightmares for the following month!

Yeah I wouldn't reccomened it to you! It is RIDICULOUSLY scary in there! Seriously! Messes up your mind its THAT scary! Just give Saw a miss! Well unless you want to be having nightmares for the following month!

Ok, I am so going on SAW: The Ride after that!Bit too much exaggeration there! :P Thanks Master Islander! :P

When I first went on this ride, I was really nervous... But by the end of it I wanted to go on it again and again...The inside of the queue line is really cool and adds to the atmosphere...The even have a guy stuck in barbed wire just like in the first film...One tip for anyone who hasn't been on this ride yet, the ride loads two cars at a time from what I remember. Try to get into the 2nd car because when you are set off, you are held in the dark with the puppet explaining the story and saying the whole "Lets play a game" phrase whilst the first car is sent off the get to the lift hill as quick as possible. WB :P

When I first went on this ride, I was really nervous... But by the end of it I wanted to go on it again and again...The inside of the queue line is really cool and adds to the atmosphere...The even have a guy stuck in barbed wire just like in the first film...One tip for anyone who hasn't been on this ride yet, the ride loads two cars at a time from what I remember. Try to get into the 2nd car because when you are set off, you are held in the dark with the puppet explaining the story and saying the whole "Lets play a game" phrase whilst the first car is sent off the get to the lift hill as quick as possible. WB :P

you cant really try and get into the second car, it's just luck.

Yeah lol we had a group of 4 of us and they put us in the last train at the back on all the four times we went on :L Letting jigsaw talk to us for 4 go's is rather amusing after you have seen him twice already :L And the way his mouth is just a tad out of sync with the voice :P Makes it even more funny :L

Which is unfortunate. My mate and I did try to switch from sitting in the second row to the front though when we were assigned to the first car, and then loads of people behind us thought this was a great idea too causing a pile up in the first row which annoyed the staff a fair bit..But we still got to the front so it was all good :P That said though, is there really much difference in experience depending which row you're in? I haven't ridden Saw much, only been to TP once since it opened..

Which is unfortunate. My mate and I did try to switch from sitting in the second row to the front though when we were assigned to the first car, and then loads of people behind us thought this was a great idea too causing a pile up in the first row which annoyed the staff a fair bit..But we still got to the front so it was all good :P That said though, is there really much difference in experience depending which row you're in? I haven't ridden Saw much, only been to TP once since it opened..

Yeah there is quiet a bit of difference because at the back you cant really see as much as what people at the front see, like inside where the spikes are you cant see them until your pretty much on them at the back but at the front you see them quite early, and you cant see the pendulum blades as well as at the front so really if you want the best ride experience I would say sit at the front. :P

Yeah there is quiet a bit of difference because at the back you cant really see as much as what people at the front see, like inside where the spikes are you cant see them until your pretty much on them at the back but at the front you see them quite early, and you cant see the pendulum blades as well as at the front so really if you want the best ride experience I would say sit at the front. :P

I have to agree with this point. It happens on all rollercoasters. Depending on where you sit, you experience a small difference everytime. Like sitting at the back on Colossus, I feel that you get pulled around by the front end and therefore experience the G's a lot better. Whereas being sat on the front, you just get a spectacular veiw...Anyway, back to SAW... Sitting at the front is great for the first drop, yet sitting at the back you get the joy of hitting the turns unexpectadly...WB :P

I have to agree with this point. It happens on all rollercoasters. Depending on where you sit, you experience a small difference everytime. Like sitting at the back on Colossus, I feel that you get pulled around by the front end and therefore experience the G's a lot better. Whereas being sat on the front, you just get a spectacular veiw...Anyway, back to SAW... Sitting at the front is great for the first drop, yet sitting at the back you get the joy of hitting the turns unexpectadly...WB :P

Can we actually stop with the WB! It is so annoying!

He has put "WB :P " on every one of his posts, therefore like Tim said is could be some sort of signature.

But constantly putting a :P .Plus, you add a signiture from your own profile. Not constantly posting the same thing on every post!If he wants WB :D to be his signiture. Add it through your profile properly!