SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Without meaning to sound rude or anything, do you have to keep telling us?! You say it every other post and it is just getting annoying now. Again, not trying to sound rude Keith, its just that you say it so often it is just getting a waste of time posting it...

Keith was just pointing out the fact that he has not been on SAW, so he doesn't know what its like so it doesn't sound stupid if that makes sense.

Without meaning to sound rude or anything, do you have to keep telling us?! You say it every other post and it is just getting annoying now. Again, not trying to sound rude Keith, its just that you say it so often it is just getting a waste of time posting it...

Sorry!Just that I am really excited. I think I better go offline! ;)

It is pretty much impossible to do any decent recreation on RCT, Try No Limits! Thats the way to do Roller Coaster recreations! A hell of a lot harder but it is capable of making amazingly realistic coasters. The themeing on both of them is really good though. I was always terrible with making a theme to a ride.

Well, since its not on the websites dreaded "Currently Unavailable" list, I would think that it is working again.

When the park was closed (refering to yesterday's breakdown) I did spot SAW: The Ride going around the track perfectly!However, as tpkabz said, It was closed for the rest of the day.(Great day with you though tpkabz :P )

• 2 weeks later...

I went on Saw again yesterday, the whole ride did feel a little bumpy...?

Hasn't it always been bumpy? Though I did notice the dive loop literally bouncing up and down last time I went!

hey today I saw some traveller with a marker pen write undeneth the let the games begin he wrote not! it looks really gay know.

:angry: It's always the chavs that spoil these rides for others. Hopefully it was a washable marker pen and not a permenant one.

I like it, I think its very well edited and make it look quite scary.On the subject of grafitti again, I noticed last time I was on SAW (I was on the back row), someone had written 'c**ksucker' and other naughty words on the seats in front with an ivisible ink Ultra Violet pen! So, obvioulsy, it only showed up when near the axes and crossbows! Must have been a very clever chav that did this.EDIT- Oh dear, I hope they're not evolving!