SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I will do that, thankyou...The indoor queue area is great, I agree. Ive just finished rewatching all 5 SAW movies, and now I know where the air guns are from...

I didnt realise how well the ride was themed untill re-watching all the films! its even better themeing than I thought it was!

Someone said it ages ago now and asked if Saw is as scary as it's made out to be? I am sure other people have answered but I thought I would jsut like to put my point across :P .Saw was the first ride I've ever been slightly scared by before I got on , it was only the first time but most people going to the park it's there first time and the que creates a great atmosphere before the ride IMO. My dad who's, as well as me been on many big rides out in the states thought Saw was the Scariest ride he had EVER been on and didn't speak for the rest of the day and the ride home. He was in some sort of trance and was literally petrified. He said he's never go on again but I'm sure I can persuade him. Overall I think it's not scary after the first time but for the first time I think it is definatley one of the worlds scariest coasters.I really wish though they made the whole ride like the start with just small sudden drops and twists and had a real sealed off, no chance off getting out type of feeling :D Sorry for blabbing on about rubbish you guys probably don't really care about :P

SAW isn't scary to me (I'm 19) but it did put me a lil' bit on edge

Vertical lift-hill. There were bricks.Apart from that though, I didn't actually find the ride scary. I think they could have had more traps from the film to help the indoor theming, the Angel trap might have been a nice one. The shotguns was a pretty good effect - it's so funny to hear people in the queue who scream every time.

Not sure if anyone else thought this but has the lighting been changed in the inline twist area? Today I noticed a lot more of the detail: Urinals, a sawn off foot, bathtub ect. Has the lighting changed or was I just not being vigilant?And also, have they changed the SAW audio recently? The shotguns seemed a lot louder today, as did jigsaw on the TV screens.

Not sure if anyone else thought this but has the lighting been changed in the inline twist area? Today I noticed a lot more of the detail: Urinals, a sawn off foot, bathtub ect. Has the lighting changed or was I just not being vigilant?And also, have they changed the SAW audio recently? The shotguns seemed a lot louder today, as did jigsaw on the TV screens.

The volume on SAW: The Ride has gone up????!! That is great! It will be my first ride on 23rd June so will be nice to get the great atmosphere that I have heard about! :P

The lighting has indeed changed. I think they added theming to it last month and changed the lighting so it could be seen or they needed to change the lighting so it could all be seen.As for the SAW audio, I could only assume they've been testing out different volumes, and you've heard a different a louder version...

The lighting has indeed changed. I think they added theming to it last month and changed the lighting so it could be seen or they needed to change the lighting so it could all be seen.As for the SAW audio, I could only assume they've been testing out different volumes, and you've heard a different a louder version...

Hope this louder version is here to stay, it makes the athmosphere a hell of a lot better!

Yeah the audios been turned up again! The Speakers just under the Rotating Blades haven't been touched though, as evident from End of Day Music, which might I add is always a pleasure to listen to from the start.Although the lighting has claimed to have changed, I have not noticed this, nor have I noticed anything else apart from the body. I havent seen a toilet, bathtub or a sawn foot. Hmmmm

Although the lighting has claimed to have changed, I have not noticed this, nor have I noticed anything else apart from the body. I havent seen a toilet, bathtub or a sawn foot. Hmmmm

Look out carefully. The foot is chained to one of the pipes, and the urinals ar near the exit of the building, right hand side. The bathtub is also to the right.You do have to look out carefully for these things but once you see them, you do realise how brilliant the attention to detail is.

Look out carefully. The foot is chained to one of the pipes, and the urinals ar near the exit of the building, right hand side. The bathtub is also to the right.You do have to look out carefully for these things but once you see them, you do realise how brilliant the attention to detail is.

I have not been on SAW: The Ride yet but this is bugging me...There are Urinals on SAW? ;)That is handy then if you are in 120 mins queue and need the toilet! ;)

I have not been on SAW: The Ride yet but this is bugging me...

Without meaning to sound rude or anything, do you have to keep telling us?! You say it every other post and it is just getting annoying now. Again, not trying to sound rude Keith, its just that you say it so often it is just getting a waste of time posting it...

I have not been on SAW: The Ride yet but this is bugging me...There are Urinals on SAW? ;)That is handy then if you are in 120 mins queue and need the toilet! ;)

They're in the bathroom scene, during the inline twist! :P However, I can see that urinals in the queue could be a good idea, though you may get some funny looks from others... :D