SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Yeah, it's only hooped earrings and stuff like that, I doubt studs are gonna get caught on something and rip people's ears off :P

Oh haha, I thought it was because the back part of the earring digs in to peoples necks :P. I find that sometimes haha. Never seen one of those signs before though :P.

Well, yes, unless you want to find out the hard way that your ear is not immune to being ripped off.

By reason, I meant like did somebody get hurt or something?

SAW queue was 2 hours today!, a women collapsed on the exit so an ambulance had to come and take her away leaving the queueline people waiting for what felt like forever :D... Hope it wasnt too serious :)

I was in that queue, quite boring really. I do feel for the lady that collapsed, did she actually collapse on the stairs or was it outside, my mate who was outside werent to sure. I also found the ride was very bumpy when we left the building, the inside part was okay. I also noticed, the bathroom scene now has better lighting, so people can now actually see it :D a thing which was a bit of a downfall was the crossbow / syringe part, the gas cylinders were turned off, but thorpe have changed a few things in there, which overall I found was quite good. :D

• 2 weeks later...

No, your right it is really really close. The car starts the lift once of the MCBR. Hmmm surely thats a safety hazard, or maybe they have programmed the system so that the car can start before the other car has reached the MCBR but can only be released at the top after it has been cleared?

It's not a safety hazard at all.. If they are to close all that will happen is a block shutdown. But they aren't, one car is what.. three seconds from the end, the other is about ten seconds from even getting close to the mid course break run.All this picture shows is that the team on Saw are working bloody hard.

Well as the 2 cars are spaced on the ride, I can't see how they could of got that close unless one stopped on the Mid-Course Brake, and one was parked on the lift. Even if the two cars were stopped before the lift to close that spacing, you have to wait for the lift chain to cycle round. These trains can only be about 20 seconds-ish apart, if that. The chances of this happening are so slim. Let alone so perfectly. Its photoshopped. And another factor, that first train would have to clear that MCBR for the next train to even enter that first block. You can't tell me the second train would make 1/3 of the outside course in the time it takes for the first to start the dive loop.Photoshopped.

No, not this one. They have removed the old one and put in a new one, you can see where the old one was. Will take a pic when I next go.

It seemed exactly the same to me yesterday. And please don't take a picture of it. Not that many people are that fussed, plus, is it worth risking it?Moving on, how can people say Saw isn't smooth!? Being at the front yesterday, it is rather smooth. It was much more comfy than my ride on Stealth. The main drop gave no head bang whatsoever! Maybe I was just very lucky?Also, I forgot just how fun the indoor drop was!

Moving on, how can people say Saw isn't smooth!? Being at the front yesterday, it is rather smooth. It was much more comfy than my ride on Stealth. The main drop gave no head bang whatsoever! Maybe I was just very lucky?

I find saws "roughness" to be a very different kind to that of any other ride ive been on, unless something has changed I personally cant bare front row Saw, I get a massive headache from the second drop, and then a few other parts around the ride despite never actually smacking my head against the bar, where as rides like Colossus, Stealth where there's sometimes evident vibrations, (no way are they "rough") its perfectly easy to brace your self against it and have an enjoyable ride.Saying that I know many people dont seem to be effected by the Saw jolt, but at the same time know many who are, its kind of strange really!

The ride really does have an unbelievable "bumpiness" to it which I find unacceptable considering it's only just over a year old. I still enjoy the ride with this, it'd just be a lot better and mean more people enjoy it if it didn't have this quality. For example my dad refuses to ride it after his one go, and says he couldn't enjoy the ride or the rest of the day at the park because of it. The first drop is very fun :) And also, I have no idea what your talking about? New one, old one etc?

where as rides like Colossus, Stealth where there's sometimes evident vibrations, (no way are they "rough") its perfectly easy to brace your self against it and have an enjoyable ride.Saying that I know many people dont seem to be effected by the Saw jolt, but at the same time know many who are, its kind of strange really!

With Stealth, I came off with a sore shoulder. Dunno how exactly it happened, but it took a few minutes before I felt fine with it.. :/I've never really been affected by the Saw jolt - only once on my second ride. Yesterday, I found it extremely smooth and comfy - one of the comfiest I've ever had actually! Perhaps it is just a bit of luck for me.

And also, I have no idea what your talking about? New one, old one etc?

Saw_gameover stated that there was a pool of blood underneath Jigsaw, which he later said had been changed. Now he seems to be deleting his posts about the matter. If that's what you're talking about, that is. :)

That must be it ;)And actually I find the cars and the restraints themselves comfy, just not smooth ;) Similar situation with me I guess where I have no idea what people are talking about when they say Colossus is rough :) Will at least be able to see if it's been improved for this season on Saturday!