Closed Rides

Ash

To be fair, Thorpe's reliability has been top notch this season. Sure, some rides have had their blips, and the situation with two major coasters and the new ride down that occurred is awful, but it has still been good for the majority of the season.Strange for me to defend the park's reliability, but hey-ho. It's been very good this season, and there's just the unfortunate blip...

I think that this year and last year have been pretty good.

I must admit I was happy / relieved / suprised to find every single ride apart from SAW Alive operating when I went to the park the other week, saw a few empty train runs on Colossus and SAW: The Ride was shut for around an hour at one stage but everything was operating at the start of the day and still working at the end. Understandably it was my first visit of the season so I can't say they have resolved all their reliability issues but from what others are saying it has certainly improved.

Nice to hear that their reliability is much better this year.What they need to step up on is preventative maintenance. That'll reduce the downtime, and reduce the need to replace those rare and expensive parts ;). Or at least give them a guess when it may go!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm due to be going tomorrow, anything down at the mo? Nothing on the website scroller.

Everything looks to be fine at the moment. I love that now you can go to thorpe park without expecting 2 or 3 rides to be closed for the day, I think it was back in 2007 were there was only 28 days which all rides ran.Jake ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...