RCT3

I just tried taking some screenshots with F10 just now, and none of them saved. Anyone got any idea why?

I have the exact same issue with F10 currently. Try hitting PrintScreen instead and copy and paste the shot into a Word document or something. Or alternatively, install Dropbox and all screenshots made with PrintScreen will be saved into a folder in Dropbox. :)

I have an issue with this, in that I cant find the folder the pictures save in.

Have you tried looking in your RCT3 folder in your My Pictures folder? (There are probably two of these in your directory - one of these being in your My Documents folder)

Sorry for the rushed, low-res screenshots with the RCT3 UI still showing, but I thought I'd share a little thing I've started here!

This is the start of the Vermont View Resort which will be hopefully be part of a larger complex with a theme park and other resorts, as well as an entertainment district if I can round to it! I'm doing this to pass time before I go to uni on the 25th, however I'll probably carry on slowly once I'm there... :)

Here's the front driveway of the first hotel lit up at night! It's not finished, and obviously if you think of any improvements I'd honestly love to hear so I can make it better!

nEnfPZz.jpg

562q3yI.jpg