RCT3

Thanks. This park was really active until about a month ago... I used to post regular updates over at Atari but I haven't for a while now. Might pick it up again at some point. I'm loving NoLimits at the moment though, and I can still do themeing ect because I made my own stuff for RCT3, so I already have the modelling skills to make stuff for NL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, custom scenery. Once you start using CS and CTRs (Custom Tracked Rides) you'll never look back. It honestly turns in into a completely different game. The possibilities are quite literally endless! Oh, and join the community at Shyguy's World so you keep up to date with the latest releases and can see other people's work to inspire your own. At first you'll be blown away and think, "I could never do that!" but you'll realise like I did that all you need is practice and patience.Oh, and I have started planning my new project! Just a warning, I did 6 month's work on my last one before I even began posting updates :unsure:

Yes, custom scenery. Once you start using CS and CTRs (Custom Tracked Rides) you'll never look back. It honestly turns in into a completely different game. The possibilities are quite literally endless! Oh, and join the community at Shyguy's World so you keep up to date with the latest releases and can see other people's work to inspire your own. At first you'll be blown away and think, "I could never do that!" but you'll realise like I did that all you need is practice and patience.

So true...It's a shame that the game is only really brilliant with the hard work of the people who purchased it instead of the people who got paid to produce the game...And to make this fit into the topic even more, a little something I've started working on recently...Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a custom flat ride of a Screaming Swing milling about somewhere on the net... Try Atari's forums or Shyguy's World...There's a few Eurofighter's digging about as well...Tbh the hardest one to do will be Colossus in a recreation if you're going for track accuracy... Everything else with the right custom stuff is fine...