RCT3

If you want it to be a perfect recreation with Rush, Saw and Colossus, let alone theming, it's not great...Still, could be interesting to see what you'd come up with without it...

Yeah, if this is something no one's ever attempted before then sweet. So, are any of yous gonna help me or not? I have Port Atlantis finished and now I'm working on Lost City. I have Quantum, Vortex and Zodiac up, I simply need Rush, and the type of queueline and fencing for each ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I'm really into NL at the moment RCT3 is still teh funz and I have a park going. So yeah, here are some (well, 13) pictures (amassed in no particular order from many updates) of my latest project... It's a more generic amusement park style.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageBonus prize for looking all through... Two videos.

So yeah, thanks for looking at that massive overload of pictures... If you want to follow the park as it progresses I update in this thread on Shyguy's World.:unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems the best place to put this - Frontier (the people jointly behind RCT3 with Atari) have finally put an end to the rumours circulating for weeks about a new coaster game being in the works, by confirming on their Twitter that they are indeed working on a new coaster game! This is a separate development to the rumoured RCT4, which Atari vaguely hinted at around a year ago. Very little is known at the moment, but I've quoted some of their tweets below which give away all that we know so far!Sourcefrontierdev Frontier @doomey We do have a rollercoaster game in the works, but it won’t use the RCT name.frontierdev Frontier @doomey no, not thrillvillefrontierdev Frontier @ThemeParkHQ - no, it won't be announced at E3.frontierdev Frontier@STCSam we're giving our coaster design enthusiasts full rein, so not dumbed down at all. Obviously we want it to be as easy to use as poss.The last point is the most interesting, and seems to place the game somewhere between RCT3 and NoLimits in terms of realism and features. It has been suggested by some that different design modes could perhaps be implemented to suit both the coaster fans and casual gamers.Either way, even with limited information so far, it's exciting to see the genre making a modern-day comeback! I'll be keeping an eye on developments ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find LSM's for a lift hill (Like Maverick)?I know I've seen some somewhere but I can't find them now, Thanks! ;)

The DL is down at the moment - PM me your e-mail and I'll send the set if you want.And Jake, that looks pretty good to me!

• 1 month later...

I have a Thorpe recreation, but I've had to tone down the graphics so much so it doesn't lag as much as it did. So next time I'm on it I'll put the quality level back up to get some better screenshots.In the meantime, have some close up pictures (so the quality doesn't look as dreadful) of some of the rides. (before I get overview skyline shots from the entrance and bridge and etc).Except the next image, where the quality is still terrible but oh well.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm loving that x recreation! How did you do it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's harder to find C/S now, there used to be this awesomeeeeeee website called something like 'RCT3 custom scenery list'and it used to update all the time with everyone's custom scenery and tracked rides and cars..now, its gone :(It had each persons name in alphabetical order and all the scenery they have created underneath with download links and a link to the forum it's onit had hundreds of names :'( I was so depressed the day I couldnt find it.

We have taken over the project of cataloguing CS at Shyguy's World. The CS List project now has it's own dedicated staff team and is being updated continually to both remain up-to-date with current releases, and fill all gaps from the past. We are also working to restore a stable link to all sets with dead downloads.Link

• 3 weeks later...

Are you running on Windows 7?

I'm using my old laptop with windows XP , it's 32 bit with a Ati radeon graphics card in , It meets all the requirement as far as I can see but when it's loading the screen comes up with play and other menu selections . As soon as I click play the screen goes black then goes half screen to show back ground and say direct 3D error , when I so the direct X 3D simulation tests it's fine ^_^ .

I'm using my old laptop with windows XP , it's 32 bit with a Ati radeon graphics card in , It meets all the requirement as far as I can see but when it's loading the screen comes up with play and other menu selections . As soon as I click play the screen goes black then goes half screen to show back ground and say direct 3D error , when I so the direct X 3D simulation tests it's fine ^_^ .

Oh, Sorry I have no idea then... ^_^