RCT3

Look, if you're not going to listen directly to my answrs and keep on asking questions I just won't help you out. You've made this a lot harder then it needed to be.

You need to reinstall RCT3, or the set that you deleted the texture files from. You got trolled. Real bad. The texture files will continue to glitch until you reinstall them.

If you reinstall the set but it doesnt solve the problem you WILL NEED TO REINSTALL RCT3 STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

If you want to save your progress copy all the files from my documents/rct3/parks to a separate file until the re installment is done, then put them back.

I'm not sure about it, but I'll do it in the morning when I have more time. Right now I've been off school ill the past few days so I need as much sleep as I can get.

What aren't you sure about? Copy and backup all the files if you are so worried (you should already back them up if you are this worried about it), then reinstall the game. Unless you really want to mess about moving files etc, which I don't think would be a great idea given what has already happened, its the easiest fix to the problem.

ChessingtonSam, everything Toofpikk wrote in his last post is spot on. Please just listen to him because he knows what he's doing. I've had the same texture issue in the past (although it wasn't a result of being gullible), and the solutions Toofpikk has suggested are the only way to fix your problem. 

As he also mentioned, it's getting quite frustrating now because we want to help whoever has any issues but you need to listen to it instead of fighting it :)

You've extracted the folder wrong as Benin has pointed out. go in to the style/themed folder and go into the folder which has ststionjims random things in it, cut the file (s) out of the folder and paste them back in the themed folder. There. no more questions, make a new thread if you have any more problems rather then making this your own personal help line please.

• 2 weeks later...

e8WEwY3.png

A year on and I'm back working on my steeple chase recreation.

yDGwsfK.png

Blackpool would probably look very different and a lot more refreshing if they actually tried and planted some trees.

8CK2EaI.png

I'm using the same borders as the actual park and I've tried to recreate the rides to the best of my ability whilst keeping them as background objects for the steeple chase ride. Nothing is operational besides steeple chase. This goes to show how nice the park could look with some trees. I mean they don't have a lot of space but you don't need too much to do something nice with foliage!

6NW1VSs.png

Broke the game XD

• 1 month later...

So recently I've been working on my new Mack Megacoaster, Vulcan, and these are a couple of pictures I got with my phone (hence the poor quality) :):

img_20151122_164843_720_zps0kohxqsy.jpg

The ride's (new) building, with the ride entrance where the steps are and the ride shop jutting out on the right.

img_20151122_165230_720_zpsf4bmmgm7.jpg

An overview of the ride, featuring the behemoth of a show building as the volcano with the major parts of the ride neatly hidden behind!

...and in case you're wondering what horrors lurk inside this volcano, well... ;)

Shot0007_zps8mptn7cn.png

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard of the custom scenery set 'Boston Scare Actors' by StationJimJr? This is basically a set of custom characters based on the Peep models, but dressed in such a way to look like zombies and they even come in different positions. I'm going to attempt to request this on the SGW forums, but can anyone create something like this but characters with different themes? (eg. western outlaws, Egyptian tomb robbers, jungle explorers etc.) The scare actor pack has proved very useful in one of my dark rides and as a matter of fact I have on the cards an Egyptian tomb themed dark ride (inspired off the original/scrapped concept for Terror Tomb), so I have a host of tomb robbers on my mind (one of which being the protagonist). :)

Here's an image of the zombies you get in the CS pack. They look tacky but what matters here is that they are purely based on the Peep characters.

864_09_10_13_3_13_27_0.jpeg

...and the link to the download. :)

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2498