RCT3

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Thorpe recreation, but I've had to tone down the graphics so much so it doesn't lag as much as it did. So next time I'm on it I'll put the quality level back up to get some better screenshots.In the meantime, have some close up pictures (so the quality doesn't look as dreadful) of some of the rides. (before I get overview skyline shots from the entrance and bridge and etc).

That is fantastic. Can you download it off the net somewhere?Did you create it yourself or did you download it? One small thing I have noticed about the Colossus is the bunny hop is not as gradual. But, meh, it can't all be to scale.

That is fantastic. Can you download it off the net somewhere?Did you create it yourself or did you download it? One small thing I have noticed about the Colossus is the bunny hop is not as gradual.

RCT3 doesn't like anything gradual unfortunately :huh:. And I made it, and no it's not available for download...yet.

I really like RCT3 alot but1. I wish there was a 'Rush' on it.2. I prefer RCT2 in the aspects of when a ride breaks down, peeps remain in the queue line.Would like to see in future things like...1. Single Rider Queues2. Fastrack Queues3. Actual long queues. e.g 40 mins.4. Peeps to read signs if stating a ride unavailable. 5. Don't let the day so so quick.6. The laster ride on RCT3 is the closest to Tomb Blaster. We should be able to create an interactive ride :blink:Ok, I am done! :blink:

I really like RCT3 alot but1. I wish there was a 'Rush' on it.2. I prefer RCT2 in the aspects of when a ride breaks down, peeps remain in the queue line.Would like to see in future things like...1. Single Rider Queues2. Fastrack Queues3. Actual long queues. e.g 40 mins.4. Peeps to read signs if stating a ride unavailable. 5. Don't let the day so so quick.6. The laster ride on RCT3 is the closest to Tomb Blaster. We should be able to create an interactive ride :blink:Ok, I am done! :blink:

Totally agree!

RCT3 doesn't like anything gradual unfortunately :blink:. And I made it, and no it's not available for download...yet.

Can you let me know when it is please.

There is already a Slammer type ride in RCT3, go into Thrill Rides and look for the Sky Swat. I have no clue about Rush though.

I don't think there is a Rush one.I am no good at digging holes on RCT3. I did it OK for Oblivion and then tarmaced over it to level out the ground. To date, that is my best one. I will one day post a piccie of it, I keep saying I will.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a fan of RCT3, make sure you check around the net as there are some FANTASTIC additions to rides. I have an updated dive machine, that is floorless, includes all the standard coaster elements and the Griffon water splash and another awesome one, is the Madhouse type rides (Hex).The Atrari forums have TONS of custom stuff.

There was an awesome recreation of the Screamin' Swing in creation on the Atrari forum, but as of now it has not been finished and I fear it won't be now.Posted ImageEven a Google search, you can find add on's, if I had time I would do it, but hey-if you want custom stuff enough you'd find it. :o

I hate how RCT3 has unrealistic queue times. They are so short, the only way to get them to about 10 minutes is to run the coaster or flat at minimum capacity.

I know what you mean, it's just little things like that, that could easily be improved. I have never got a queueline over 9 minutes, and that was for my recreation of Stealth :).And while I'm on the subject, another thing I don't like is how the restraints just close when everyone is sat in their seats, and no one checks them. Also, I don't like how the control booth is the same place as where the tickets are sold. I would create a realistc control cabin, and have members of the ride team to check the bars.