Thorpe Park Open-Weekend Meetup - Sunday 21st March

Marc

Park: Thorpe ParkDate: Sunday 21st March 2010Meeting point: Stealth sitting rocks.Time:01:00pmIts that time again and we are arranging our first meetup of the year at Thorpe Park!New for 2010 we see the arrival of SAW - Alive, a live action horror maze opening on the old Thorpe Bele.Thorpe Park officially opens its gates on Thursday 18th March, however due to being a week/schoolday we will be holding the meet on the first official week end.ADVICE: We strongly advise you to eat before 1pm so there are no hold-ups throughout the day which means the group will be able to enjoy the rides!If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the team!We hope to see you there!Thanks,ManiaHub Team. Attending (19): MarcDanRickyTimRChrisSteveSmartGuyHollyElleProfessor XTeh SkunkMikey TChantelleDan JJackLordcutter6TommyPeajJonnyAdamY

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Possibly be able to come :D I'll have to persuade my mum that you guys arn't strangers that might want to kill me

I just said to mine on my first visit I am meeting some friends I know from the park.Then after said it was a Mania Hub meet and she was like. Erm... Well at least I know they are okay as you are back home safe. (Typical Mother :lol:)Maybe even show her some of our profiles. - Only saying this as most of us have pictures of ourselves so maybe could influence a yes out of your parents?

Sucks to be me.Everytime there's a meet it seems to be around a time where I'm not able to. There is also the problem of what my chauffer ( parent :P ) does while I'm off having fun with you guys.Meh I'll get to that hurdle sometime soon.

My dad has stayed at the park before whilst I have met Mania Hub.Then again, he is an Annual Pass holder so he can come and go.If your dad is a AP holder, why not tell him to bring an I-pod, a book and have a nice stroll around the park and a coffee?I mean, my dad is now into some of the theme music, mainly Colossus, so likes to go around there. :DAnd if you can't make it James, I am sure we will be able to meet you at another meet in the future! :D

much quieter or?

It won't be dramatically quieter, but Sundays are usually a bit quieter than Saturdays. We're not talking walk on queues or anything like that, probably generally shorter queues by about 10/20 minutes, and usually you'll find that quite a few people leave the park early on a Sunday.

It won't be dramatically quieter, but Sundays are usually a bit quieter than Saturdays. We're not talking walk on queues or anything like that, probably generally shorter queues by about 10/20 minutes, and usually you'll find that quite a few people leave the park early on a Sunday.

Most Sunday's I went to last year were usually always near dead. Even May/June ones. Guess I was just kinda lucky, but yes as a general rule, Sundays are always quieter than Saturdays, but by how much is just sort of random.