Claim to fame?

Kevin

I once sat to Jack from LOST (Matthew Fox) on the Rapids ride at Islands of Adventure, got an autograph from Ainsley Harriot (Ready Steady Cook), met Sayid from Apprentice in Favourite Chicken in Raynes Park. I was in Starbucks in Raynes Park and Joely Richardson (Nip Tuck) saw me staring at her, not knowing if I recognised her; she waved at me and walked off.I also saw Ashley Cole in Harrods but he was talking to someone, so I couldn't get an autograph.My Mum works at Harrods and has seen and / or served hundreds of famous people in the 25 years she's worked there, from Pierce Brosnan, Nicola Roberts (Girl's Aloud), Pussycat Dolls, had a wave from David Beckham - true gentleman. She also had her picture taken with Alexandra Burke (very nice) and a member of the Royal Family who is closely associated with Harrods management.

Sat 1 table away from Joe Cole in My Old DutchMet Mcfly in London ZooBeen a mascot for the NZ All Blacks at TwickenhamBeen on TV in a program called Do Something DifferentMy dad was filmed doing an eye operation by BBC News :)

Out of interest, who were New Zealand playing when you were their mascot?

Me and my mum had our photo taken with the Queen :angry:OK ok it wasn't the real Queen but it was a TV/film actress called Elizabeth Richard, she was at the St George's Day Festival that we went to on Saturday.Posted ImageLol yes, the hat I'm wearing...I looked alright when I had my shades on, wish I'd kept them on for the photo but oh well! :PAnd you can see the back of us in a photo on the Horley Life website :angry:

This is my great uncle (on my mum's side):At 85, an Accomplished Marathoner Still Sees the Road Ahead:DOne time when my Nan and Granddad went out to visit them in the States, some news reported turned up wanting to do an interview...while my Granddad was cutting his hair for him! It was then on the news later on :(I knew about all the things he's done, but reading about it made me realise even more so. It's great that someone can be so positive about life and keep on going no matter how old they are! :angry:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Meet Selena Gomez ( Disney Channel Star) I know its a meet and greet but still it was extended due to the little girl (who was in our group) having an asthma attack!!Deliver Newspapers to Loads of stars in St Georges Hill in Weybridge ( said to be the England equivalent of Beverly hills) such as Shilpa Shetty from Big Brother :blink:! and that guy from Dragons Den? Oh yer Theo!

For anyone who watched Robot Wars, you may remember a Robot known as Dantomkia (Dantomkia's Wikia Page). For those too lazy to check, it was one of the better Robots, famously flipping Chaos 2 out of the arena, as well as other famous Robots such as Panic Attack. It holds the record for most Robots flipped out of the arena, as well as the second fastest victory (8 seconds). I know the creators of the Robot, and also drove it a couple of times in practice fights, which is epicly good fun might I add. :)

Yeah, I'm related to Justin Bieber, he's my cousin. :onaaah, seriously now. I've met some kid from a soap (I think it was Ben Mitchell) when I was on a trip to the isle of wight with my school, him and his mates were right idiots.uuuh, I've been on TV for a split second in the sport relief mile.I met 3 of the members of a boyband who were on the X-Factor, they sung opera, anyone know their name?Oh, and I've met Stacey Solomon at Thorpe Park :PThat's about it :)

For anyone who watched Robot Wars, you may remember a Robot known as Dantomkia (Dantomkia's Wikia Page). For those too lazy to check, it was one of the better Robots, famously flipping Chaos 2 out of the arena, as well as other famous Robots such as Panic Attack. It holds the record for most Robots flipped out of the arena, as well as the second fastest victory (8 seconds). I know the creators of the Robot, and also drove it a couple of times in practice fights, which is epicly good fun might I add. :o

Wow! I loved Robot Wars when I was younger, when it was on BBC2. Friday nights were brilliant, double bill of The Simpsons then Robot Wars :) Gooooood times!Chaos 2...legends!!

• 2 months later...

Seen or met:Hoosiers @ Virgin Day 2007 - Stood with them at Stealth + watched there early morning performance in the dome.2 from the Saturdays @ Stealth. (Una Healy and Mollie King).Had a hug with Lenny Henry up the BT tower @ while being a runner for Comic Relief.Jessica BielBradley Cooper Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Liam Neeson Sharlto Copley Christopher Parker Alex Reid (such a *****)Ralph FiennesPark Related:John Wardley x2 (Saw station + Th13teen exit)Candy Holland in Saw station (if she counts?)I think it was idiot Kinzel (one of the old big names) from Cedar Fair in 2008 in a reastraunt @ Sawmill Creek, OH. I heard him with others talk about a big new project for Kings Island and mentioned KBF. Ended up being Diamondback I guess. Probally more...