Claim to fame?

Kevin

I have met Vicki Butler Henderson twice(the fifth gear presenter)-once at Silverstone and once at a Subaru Colin McRae day, I have also seen but not spoke to quite a few other racing drivers and Silverstone related people; due to me living so near. Oh, and I unexpectedly met John Craven in a local Homebase store... :P:D

• 2 months later...

I helped built the last three boats in the last three james bond films and met Daniel craig in person . And have met Lewis hamilton and he crashed his boat driving out of Marina lol Met gordon Ramsey and Jamie oliver when they collected there boats .

• 2 weeks later...

How have so many people on here met all these people?! And when people say met, do they mean they actually spoke to them, or just saw them? Cos I really don't get how you've all properly met so many of these people! :P Working at theme parks I can understand, but when celebs came to Thorpe I never saw or met them (apart from seeing David Gest at the Vortex exit, he was talking to the operator). But what I REALLY want to know is...how Dan met David Tennant! JEALOUS!!

I always have random chats with John Terry, last one being after the game on Sunday just gone!He normally comes up to the corwd after the game. At Copenhagen he said "You again, you must be loaded" ... Oh the irony.

You are so lucky, I think I would just die on the spot. He came up to the crowd once when I was at a match but some fool got in the way so I couldn't sweet-talk him into giving me his shirt :/

I've met them face to face part of the build process where I work :P which Is the best part of the job because of customised bits unique to them .

How have so many people on here met all these people?! And when people say met, do they mean they actually spoke to them, or just saw them? Cos I really don't get how you've all properly met so many of these people! :P Working at theme parks I can understand, but when celebs came to Thorpe I never saw or met them (apart from seeing David Gest at the Vortex exit, he was talking to the operator). But what I REALLY want to know is...how Dan met David Tennant! JEALOUS!!

You are so lucky, I think I would just die on the spot. He came up to the crowd once when I was at a match but some fool got in the way so I couldn't sweet-talk him into giving me his shirt :/

He gave my mate his boots to give to his daughter... but unless you have a foot fetish I can't see much of a benefit! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Walked past Miranda Hart coming out of the toilets in Land of Dragons at Chessie. Didn't exactly realise how tall she was.Saw Alison from Big Brother from Skyway the same day too.

Everyone saw Peter Andre on Skyway!No-one I spoke to that day had seen all three. ;)My face is going to be used as advertising for the Freud Museum in London. I've been in a few papers for various reasons. I was used in advertising for 'the science of... spying' exhibition in the Science Museum.I've spoken to Matt Baker from blue peter for about 20 minutes on a train.Seen various celebrities in places.That's pretty much it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Quite a few seem to have met John Terry, I too have that 'honour'. Quite a few years ago I made him move his car when he parked right outside the doors of the supermarket I used to manage, apparently if you are a multi millionaire footballer you don't have to park in the bays like everyone else. It was on the same day the news of the world had splashed one of his dirty little secrets across it's front page so he was mighty pissed off already and I only made it worse, which made me smile.

• 8 months later...