Claim to fame?

Kevin

I've met a few people, one being Geri (ginger spice) at Thorpe and at work. Also met Neil Fox at work and a few others, however my favourite has to be and most of you won't know them or find them that famous, but Fred and Debbie from ITV Merdian News at the Plaza Theatre. I had to mic them up and look after them etc while doing a show on stage for ITV. Was really magical and they are both such lovely and down to earth people!

Ha, well, I dont even know if mines worth mentioning.If anyone knows of the TV Drama 'Survivors' on BBC One, I served the Kid from that show in The Mega Store. HA :wub: Told you it wasnt worth mentioning.Talking of Famous People, the day after I was dismissed, Katie Price was on park, and I was down to be working out on park that day. Gah

I've met David Tennant, Catherine Tate, a few footballers and other sports people, Matt Helders of Arctic Monkeys, Richard Hammond, and a few more which I don't actually remember of the top of my head right now.The one person I'm determined to meet at some point in my life is Hayley Williams.

I sold Andy Murray a picture frame at John lewis last year, I accidently split Davina McCall from her group of kids when platforming at Safari Skyway and I had the woman who plays Heather in Eastenders apologise to me after Alex Guy told her she was to big to ride Dragons Fury a few years back.I was also the operator of Dragons Fury when Jordan decided to get publicity by visiting the park, same with Jodie Marsh, I saw Marcus from Big Brother 4 at Chessington once. Finally I met Russel T Davies the writer of many of Doctor Who's stories from the last five years and Julie Gardner the producer. Lizo from newsround was also there but who cares about him! :wub:

I sold Andy Murray a picture frame at John lewis last year, I accidently split Davina McCall from her group of kids when platforming at Safari Skyway and I had the woman who plays Heather in Eastenders apologise to me after Alex Guy told her she was to big to ride Dragons Fury a few years back.I was also the operator of Dragons Fury when Jordan decided to get publicity by visiting the park, same with Jodie Marsh, I saw Marcus from Big Brother 4 at Chessington once. Finally I met Russel T Davies the writer of many of Doctor Who's stories from the last five years and Julie Gardner the producer. Lizo from newsround was also there but who cares about him! :wub:

You have met so many awsome....well....famous people while working at chessington! I am So going to work there when I'm old enough!

A few that are coming back to me actually.On the way to Clapham Junction, I was sat next to "The Apprentice" Candidate - Kimberly Davis. That was cool, also, I'm sure that the train goes past the penthouse. hmmmIve also seen the 3 main characters of My Family live, Zoe Wanamaker isnt half shorter than she looks.and Coor Gabriel Thomson, I'd have a bit of that. mmmm :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Where to start.....I served some green shoes to that person who played sam mitchell in eastenders a few years back - I think her name was kim metcalf - the one that played sam after the original left and before the original came back.Tom Baker held a door open for me when I was going to an expeditionGot a kiss from Roxanne in EmmerdaleShook hands with Torville and DeanShook hands and a little chat with Antony Stewart Head (Giles from Buffy :-) ) also the same with Ross from friendsOne of me friends played ernie macmillan in the harry potter films so went to a couple of party's with him, daniel radcliffe is an alright guy but emma watson sadly to say was a bit of a snob.Boris Johnson came and gave a speech at our district scout meeting saying how he thinks we can help the young people in london.Said Hi to the girl from 'ello ello'Am aquainted with Kristina from Strictly come dancing, had a drink with matthew cutler and danced with (forgotten her name I think its allisa - the new red haired one) ian waite rubbed a big feather on me - my friend does photgraphy for camilla dallurup and when I did ballroom and latin my teacher was taught by anton du beke.Gordon Brown visited my sixth form on some kind of visit (dont know really as I wasnt interested in listening to what he had to say tbh)Whilst at Pontins in 2008 clubbed all week with Coleen Nolan's & shane ritchies son, he kept stealing my hat and glasses and used them to pull the ladies the cheek of it - got him back though when I kept stealing the ball of him in water polo.Appeared on tv in the audience of Grudge Match twice and you can hear me laughing in one episode of never mind the buzzcocks.Around 10 years ago I kinda starred in a 6 week mini series on sky about the youth team of the basketball team london towers - didnt have sky so never got to see it :)Also theres a couple of albums I'm on which is like orchestrial music and I play the saxophone on one of them and the bass clarinet on anotherAnd my biggest achievement I suppose is opening up the supersonic basketball game in seattle playing the national american anthem for the game against the hornets and the sonics in front of 100,000 which was live on tv to over 2.5 million people.I think I've clawed at desperation for some of those claims to fame lol

• 1 month later...

I've met David Tennant, Catherine Tate, a few footballers and other sports people, Matt Helders of Arctic Monkeys, Richard Hammond, and a few more which I don't actually remember of the top of my head right now.The one person I'm determined to meet at some point in my life is Hayley Williams. <3

How did you meet David Tennant? :) I could have seen him (but not actually met, like said hello etc) at the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix premiere, if I'd been standing in a different place, grr! I didn't know he was gonna be there either!But yeah, I did go to that premiere so I saw Dan Radcliffe and all that lot! But I didn't see many of the adult actors, and I really wanted to. I'd be more excited about seeing them than the young actors, they're more interesting and they're awesome. :DIt all went a bit wrong tbh...firstly I was on my own, secondly, back then I had a crappy digital camera so the pictures are mostly blurry (although everyone pushes you so it's hard anyway). But the worst thing is that where I was originally, would have been by where they all start arriving. There was some guy with a plan of the square and he told me where the actors would all go. Where I was, was fine, but I thought I would try my luck in a different spot...and it turned out to be rubbish. And, at the last minute, they decided to make a small area for wheelchair users...which was right in front of the fencing I was by, so the actors weren't able to come by and sign books etc. Everyone was pretty angry. :DNext time I go (I will go to another one because I want another go getting it right lol), I will plan ahead, and stay where I know will be a good spot! And I have my awesome camera which has a hand-shaking feature to prevent pics being blurry! Just wish I knew someone who'd go with me. :)Oh yeah, Lizo from Newsround was there too!Judi Dench lives in Outwood, which is down the road from me, my mum saw her in Waitrose. My mum has seen quite a few people when she worked at Gatwick. When she saw Tom Baker he said to her "Hello again" even though she hadn't seen him before. Stange!And she briefly appeared on the old holiday program, "Wish You Were Here", they went to Gatwick and she was there, working!And me, mum, dad and brother appeared in the background of a Virgin Atlantic holiday brochure, when we were in Antigua!And I've watched the filming of My Family, bit random but hey, someone had tickets!I appeared on the news when we got our GCSE results, they filmed at the school and me and my friends were in the background, briefly. You could see me pointing at the results and jabbering on about something.But apart from those little things, I've not actually met anyone/spoken to them :D You're all so lucky! How d'you come across these people?!