Thorpe Park by Yourself

I've been alone there for an hour and a half, and even in that short time, I was so bored. I missed having someone to talk to in the queues, and unless you're happy chatting to randoms, I wouldn't recommend it. Although, On the plus side, you can go on whatever you like without your mates moaning about it :P

Ditched you at the last minute? 2 days in advance is 'at the last minute'...?I've only ever been to Thorpe by myself once. I was meant to be meeting a friend at lunchtime, so got there an hour early to do Stealth - he hates the ride :P - and to take some piccys. Ended up that he couldn't find his Annual Pass and couldn't go. Thought I may as well stay for a while longer whilst I was there. It was naff to be honest. Just don't do it; really no point..

I'm sure some people may already be going! If you don't ask, you don't get. :(

Point taken my friend. Anyone going Thorpe Park later on today (13th obviously) :P

I think it's only ultimate that you can do that on! But not sure if it's still around sorry.

Okay thanks anyways, ill have a nose when I get there ;)

Today was actually quite fun. I found that it was boring at times, but I was listening to all these randoms so called 'theme park knowledge'.I also found that the actors in saw the ride werent very good. 2 girls I met there agreed with me, and as I was in my long black trench coat, and when it started to rain, I put up my hood on my hoodie, as it was stretched, I looked like one of the actors, So I did a bit of scaring myself :( I think at around 5:35 one of the actors, who was talking to the attendants in the queue instead of scaring people, whilst I was scaring people. When he finished his chin-wag, he decided to tell me to take my hood off, because I was doing what he was supposed to be doing :P But yh overall day was good, met 2 people and were now mates so I think it was quite good ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster here....Bascially I'm thinking of going to Thorpe on my own this weekend (after a couple of mates pulled out). I've got an annual pass so don't have to worry about paying. My questions are:1) which rides still have SRQ's?2) is saturday or sunday better to go in terms of how busy the park will be?3) is it best to go for opening or leave it til the afternoon when it might be quieter (I'm sure I won't need a full day if I'm on my own just going from ride to ride)Cheers