RELOAD - Under 18's Club Night!

Marc

Thorpe park have released some details about "Reload" a under 18s club night planned to be held on parkFrom their facebook event:

Head down to THORPE PARK for the ultimate adrenaline-fuelled Club Night, RELOAD, exclusively for under 18s! With extended ride time and awesome tunes from resident DJ, THORPE PARK is the place to get your weekend started!Kick off your night with exclusive ride-time available* for RELOAD guests only! Brave rides including the world's most terrifying rollercoaster SAW - The Ride and the epic Colossus before the party really kicks off and the music gets pumping back in The Dome for the heart of the Club Night!

What are peoples opinions on this? its just £10.20 for Annual pass holders, will you be heading down?

I knew they would do this! I said to my family they should do a nightclub event, because it fits in nicely with the General public of Thorpe park. The only difference that I thought to what has acutally been achieved was, I felt it would be held in Amity cove in the stealth area, that way they could have had a title along the lines of 'rockin coasters' or someting like that!I think its a good idea but once again annual passholders are not 'invited' (you can do if you spend £10) But I still like the idea but Thorpe will probably oversell by alot, and I can't see everyone fitting into the dome!

I might go, gonna see if a couple of mates want to go, what I find stupid is that they have advertised the event will start at 6pm on the friday and finish at 11pm on the saturday ;) surely that is a mistake?!?I know it will probably be one of the weirder events there, but it is a case you will have to have some mates there with you, otherwise you'll look a bit of a larry

eh?

How much money will they make overall from those with very low expenditure rates?It's kind of a silly idea, as most parents won't want some sort of nightclub environment being exposed to their kids before they're legally allowed it... Plus it's really random with the age limit... Very low chance of them making a ton of money in comparison to having adults who can spend without much worry...Would make a lot of sense to have an over 21s style night event actually...

How much money will they make overall from those with very low expenditure rates?It's kind of a silly idea, as most parents won't want some sort of nightclub environment being exposed to their kids before they're legally allowed it... Plus it's really random with the age limit... Very low chance of them making a ton of money in comparison to having adults who can spend without much worry...Would make a lot of sense to have an over 21s style night event actually...

Ah right, I think that they should do both imo, a under 18s and over 18s, then they are spreading over the market

One of my friends works at a nightclub and says that under 18 nights are by far the worst to work. People just get drunk before going. Fright nights is normally bleeding guests from the gate way before closing at 10. Plus, getting the 950/ train if you stay until the end will not be fun. Bringing back Thorpe Blast or even just the old disco music on the rides seems like a better idea.

Bringing back Thorpe Blast or even just the old disco music on the rides seems like a better idea.

Thorpe Blast looks like it will be returning this year, just not under that name , I guess we will see the event confirmed quite soon.This dont really bother me as I cant go, but its an intresting idea and quite reaonsably priced, I guess its just a trial to see how it goes, if it goes well great if not theyve not lost much trying.

I really just don't think that Thorpe is bigger enough for a night club , and the atmosphere wouldn't be the same and the speaker setup at Thorpe wouldnt take the abuse of club music either . I could see this being quite funny and be more like a Childs party with the music style rather than dance music ;) because thorpe sometimes play some unusual music ;) .I would totally agree that I also think that people would drink before going and cause fights there too. Would the security be there to check people too like usual clubs :D It's a nice idea to jazz up. Thorpe a bit but don't thinkWill work out that great .

I don't know why they didnt do this outside, next to stealth because you could have had stealth going whilst the music is pumping and the lights shinging on the crowd and on the track! It seems crazy to only let under 18's in though if they dropped that I recon it would be a great sucsess!

I don't know why they didnt do this outside, next to stealth because you could have had stealth going whilst the music is pumping and the lights shinging on the crowd and on the track! It seems crazy to only let under 18's in though if they dropped that I recon it would be a great sucsess!

Yeah That Would Be Amazing