Thorpe Park: "Open Season" Official Meet

Sheepie

Added myself to the attending list :P Double checked with work today about getting the day off and even though it still needs to be authorised by this senior guy, my supervisor said it should be fine and he's positive it will be authorised. Wooo!Really excited for this and also the Mini Meet on Saturday 17th :D Apart from the uber excitement for Swarm, I'm looking forward to seeing people again and meeting new faces! :D

For the benefit of those not in chat earlier, I only linked today that I have a production last night and afterparty on the 24th so am currently unsure what'll happen on Sunday. Should still be able to come I hope, but might not be around early / at the initial meet time. Will keep you posted :)Edit - thanks to some metal turmoil working out logistics combined with a kind offer of liftage, I shall be attending as planned :wub:

Evening everyone! Just to remind people that the meet is this Sunday. As expected this shall be a small meet so perfect for any meet virgins!If you don't already have it, I'm going to PM attending members my mobile number so we can keep in contact on the day so make sure you add it to your phone.Really looking forward to this; Swarm is perfect! :P

Ryan, I have very stern eyes for you. :o Hope to see you at a meet in the future though. Stuz, that's great news, I'll send you my contact info in a mo. :)For everyone else, do not forget that the clocks go forward an hour on Sunday morning. Please bear this in mind when planning travel/ setting alarms. :D