Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

shame, but everything else seems to be perfect this year

Yer agreed, looks amazing , I am wondering about blair witch, will it be on the train or walking on a path by the woods ? , if it was on the train surly that will not be very scary as u are distanted between the actors , and also if we are walking would there be a guide holding the tourch waving it certain directions ? that is what really intrests me , how will they do blair wich :P

They said 'under normal opening hours'. That means after a specific time (normal opening hours are 5/6), one or two or maybe ALL will cost :( Unless they mean something else

Maybe that means during the AP event they will charge for them? Also why is the 5th+6th October till 6pm if its a fright night?

The jury's out on whether the investment in these IPs will also result in high quality mazes, but one thing I am very glad to see return is the 10pm closing time. :)

The 9pm closing was the biggest thing that disappointed in last year's event, so it's great to see extended night-riding-time return!

http://www.totalthorpepark.co.uk/features/fright2012.shtml