Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

I am so pleased that we have now had the maze line up officially announced and that Cabin in the Woods will be there!

Although the film may not be to everyone's taste I love it and I'm so pleased that we will be getting to experience it at Thorpe Park this year.

If done well it could be an amazing attraction!

I think I will definitely have to watch all the films before October now. :D

And guys, it's not all out yet, apparently ;)

Not just apparently, but actually. THORPE PARK just said themselves we don't know everything yet a few posts back!

This all looks rather good. We all heard of the stipulations relating to quality and consistency that Lionsgate put on the Saw IP use (how much of that is true we don't know though), but if that was the case then I'm sure it would be now too. I think we could be seeing some real quality as a result of this.

so with saw alive to use it's original building... what film could best be put in to a scare zone if that was the case?

what happened to the extended dates though - has 5th and 6th been added as extra as I didn't really take any notice, but they're only open 10-6 :/

I'm really hoping the annual pass event is on a week day....

Edited by pluk
posts merged. please don't double post.