Rush

Perks

Rush is a really good ride, this is my reasons why I like it:1. I've never experienced such an awsome feeling on any other ride2. It lasts long enough to say you've had a good time on it, not that long, so that people start to feel sick, and not too short.3. The anouncements and music waiting in line makes you feel ready to face the challenge of something scarry.That's it really

• 2 weeks later...

It was running really well on monday. The swings were in sync and it didn't break down. I got 13 goes on it.

Rush has been really poorly this year...Yesterday swing B kept going too high, and swing A was wobbling from side to side. A lot...Hopefully they'll fix it properly over the winter...

Rush was running like clockwork on Sunday. The ride length didn't even last a minute, I'm sure - it was that quick.

When the queue is long riders are given a circuit that is amount a minute long- EG on my last visit each circuit was 1 minute long as the queue was 60 minutes! :D

Untrue. Riders are given a pre set amount of swings which tends to be 10 powered swings between Feburary to June, and then 8 powered swings between July and November.

• 4 weeks later...

many people have said that THORPE PARK should put something else in - instead of lapbars, as many people dont go on it as they dont feel secure! :)

Firstly, who has said this?And secondely, why? If Rush had Over The Shoulder Restraints, it would completely ruin the entire ride, and make it dreadfully dull. It would be even worse than Vortex, which is already dull, so basically it would be an even duller ride and everyone would hate it. If people are that scared then don't ride it.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! You and your mates must be hard core!! Seriously though, Vortex isn't that good in my opinion.Anyway back on topic: Rush is just amazing from start to finish. Love the fact it's just a lap bar!

Haha, I don't scream on vortex either... I don't get why? I just smile! :) But anyway...I love the lap bars aswell because the feeling you get when you are falling feels so... safely insecure?That sounds really really weird but what I mean is if you were flat back against the chair you DEFFINATELY wouldn't get the same feeling!!