Rebranding Thorpe

pluk

*Thread ressurection*

Well I still see the fatheads everywhere. Except for major signs, everythiing has the old font on then. Even the staff have the old style on their shirts for God's sake. They have done a really half-arsed job of the rebranding plus I do not like the family theme. My friend goes with her three year old sister and she manages to have fun.

My only trouble with the new branding, as it stands, is that it can feel 'too professional'.  I feel like there's a bit of life and soul missing in it; there's no real character - just a kinda corporate idea.  Despite all the old branding's flaws, you can't question the fact that it had life and character.

Not even asking for much; just something that splashes some sort of life or humour or something into the place.

That would be nice. Lots of other places have mascots and can make a lot of money out of selling merch. I saw someone once spend £60 on mascot toys from Haven! And at Butlins you always see children dressed up as the Skyline Gang which is downright lame, but it is making the park money.

That would be downright creepy. I never liked people dressed up in full bodysiuts like that, but never minded if it was just a costume so you could see their face. And it would be lame. And all the drunken idiots who go will mess around with actor inside. And it might scare small children. Etc.Etc.