Family Inverted B&M Happy Valley Shanghai

EC!

When I read the title, I thought this was a joke. However I am mistaken. About the ride, it will be very interesting to see B&M's take on the family market. Do you know if a layout has been released yet?

Well according to a source, from what tpr said it would be under 1000m long but that is the only thing at the moment, it is on RCDB that they are getting a family inverted coaster, and those were the track piece found on site of park and where it is going to go. most likely it will be like the vekoma where it is 2 across and is just very twisty.

EDIT: This is the confirmed layout but drawn crapply on Paint LOL

image_3182.jpg

image_3181.jpg

• 2 months later...

I love how inventive this layout is, and I'd love to know if it's a B&M self-designed layout or a park designed layout...

Because it's just a mirror-image of the Vekoma Family Inverted Rollercoaster! Woo!

layout_sfc_gronalund.jpg

The company have that model in 2 other of their parks, maybe they wanted to try out a different manufacturer but with the same layout.

Maybe they did, but I imagine Vekoma are pretty peev'd about it. Regardless, it is a little sadistic because what we're looking at is, in its own right, a big move for B&M and something that will probably go pretty mainstream if it's a success; so it wouldn't have hurt to see a little bit of a variation on the Vekoma layout.

• 1 month later...

Are you sure they aren't going to put vests on it? Looks hilarious like that tbh!

I think if they were going to put vests on it, they'd ship it with the vests on. I love it tbh looks great with out them and woman with big boobs won't feel like they are getting choked which is a plus!

I'm more surprised that people are surprised it doesn't have the vest... I didn't expect it to :wacko:

It does look like a nice new concept though (so to speak) with the small trains and lap bar - grab bar restraints. Hopefully some of these can be expanded out around the world; and who knows, maybe they could creep in on Vekoma and relaunch a swinging concept (since nobody wants a Vekoma swing coaster) :P