How Busy Is It Going To Be?

Mark9

Question

Right, so instead of endless topics asking us how busy the park is going to be, instead here is a rough guide to the kind of business the park/s should be expecting this season. It's not set in stone and remember business can be effected by weather, ride reliability, mount of trains/cars on the rollercoasters, amount of staff working on things, fastrack etc etc etc!10am - 5pm Weekday. Likely to be very empty, particularly in term time. Queue time should be minimal (Unless your name is Stealth and you have a stupid system where you can only load 4 in the first, 8 in the second and then you end up rolling back anyway etc etc) 10am-5pm Weekend. Will be emptyish, however likely to be long queues for Saw, Colossus, Stealth and Nemesis Inferno.10am-6pm. Busy but not so bad. Queues for the coasters could reach 45/60 minutes, whilst the rest of the flat rides should be a max of 30 minutes. June and July are when schools start rolling in, so between 11-3 the park will be very busy.9.30am-6pm. Should be busy. Queues for the coasters could reach 60/90 minutes and the rest of the rides queues will be between 20/40 minutes. Fastrack will be in operation.9.30-7pm. Expected to be busy. Queues should be similar to 9.30-6.00 close except the last hour should be quite empty.9.30-8.00 Again should be busy. At least you have a long day to get on quite a few rides. 10.00am-10.00pm Will be busy. Last year wasn't as bad as previously however if it ever hits peak capacity, queues will be up to 2 hours for the rollercoasters and between 45/90 minutes for the flat rides.Remember guys, read this guide to help if you beat the queues without wasting money on Fastrack. Also use the park well. Head to Stealth and Inferno instead of Saw and Colossus. Do rides whilst they look empty instead of following the majority of the crowds.

There were lots of extra bodies today due to the teachers strike; loads of extra adults too, who took their children along.

Luckily for me, my particular ride functioned well, as did the team.

The queues dropped drastically from about 2.30p.m., and it looked walk on at Nemesis Inferno, SWARM and Stealth for quite a while.

The speaker system on the Stealth platform is knackered, or rather the amp. is. Cannot even understand what the announcements are due to the distortion.

I'm going on saturday(unfortunately not with the meet!) but seeing as you guys will all be there, I am gonna say very busy ;)

I would probably estimate 90-120 min queues for the mazes like it was last Saturday. The rides will probably be about 60-90 mins. That's just my guessing! Could be a lot less busy or more busy!

If I bump into you guys will say hi ;)

Hi TPJames thanks but I hardly think it will be 2 hours maybe BWP but not the others as it is not half term yet, I suspect 60minutes max :P

It won't be that busy if its due to rain

I agree atleast I'm hoping it will rain means faster rides and smaller queues :P

Ive got the option of Fright nights from anytime from the Friday 25th October to Sunday 3rd November. This is now the major peak half term week so I was wondering what sort of queues we are looking at for these days(for rides and mazes) and what day out of these would be least busy? I was thinking Friday 25th and Sunday 3rd but can someone tell me what would hopefully be emptiest? I'm hoping to make 2 more trips so was wondering if these are the two emptiest days as I could go then? Can someone please help :P

Many thanks guys (:

Originally Monday 4th and Sunday 3rd were going to be 10-8 days as they were considering running fireworks on these two dates but that changed before the season began.

Sunday 3rd should be fairly quiet (I certainly hope so as there's a few of us going from here!) but you can't ever be certain. On Saturday though Swarm and Colossus were walk on from 9 and that was a fairly busy day!

The park was packed tonight!

Asylum was at 90 minutes for most of the day/night, Cabin averaging at around 70 mins, Saw Alive 60 mins and I saw My Bloody Valentine get up to 140 mins!

Not very impressed with today.

Theme Park gets busy during its most important event of the year during half term week.

World, rocked. ;)

On the 1st? I'm going with my friend who's never ridden stealth before. I hope to surprise him. Do you guys know if it'll be packed or what (we're going for rollercoasters only and will leave at 5pm)

I personally think that it will be quite busy, but what I can recommend is to get there for when it opens and go straight to Colossus, then saw as allot of people still go the other way. You should be able to get on both of them straight away. Once the mazes open the coaster ques will definitely die down. You will be able to at least do all the rides once.