TPMs resident DJ

pluk

Don't not fear!.. 

DJ Trolley Dolly is here!

Though I have only 30 minutes left of Day 1, lets get this party started! 

MONDAY - the first record you ever bought:- 

Now my first Album was Ellie Goulding but my memory is awful, so I've gone by my iTunes library, and found this gem, which I'm currently jamming too

Still a huge tune today, if I don't say so myself  ;)

Ok This Week It's My turn  Hope you enjoy my choices!

MONDAY - the first record you ever bought

This Is pretty Embarrassing But the First Ever CD I remember asking for Was Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 I remember having It playing In my ears all the time as The Film came out about the time I got my First IPOD which I still have today I loved All the songs on it But the one That I remeber Loving The most Is the One I shall Give you, It's this Gem! 

Well It's TUESDAY - your hottest record in the world right now!

At the moment my favourite song has come From a film That I recently watched Called Pride Which I would Recommend very highly.  the scene in the film that the song comes from is fantastic (it involves awesome dancing) 

Enjoy,see how long you last before you start dancing in your Bedroom/living room etc. Wherever you're reading this!

What an amazing blast from the past that one is. I love it, never really thought of it being Chessington (or guilty!) having grown up with it it just seems normal to me, but listening to it now it really is an odd novelty song really, isn't it? It's one of a handful of songs that takes me right back to the night of the hurricane in 87, it came on the radio while we were all huddled in a room in the middle of the night with the wind howling around, I remember thinking at the time how odd it was to be listening to such an upbeat happy song while it sounded like the world was ending outside.

Two great choices, I think it's fair to say your taste in music has improved since you're first purchase!

THURSDAY - anything goes.

There a lots of tracks that remind me of some of the best times of my life but they pale in comparison to this one. It is extremely special to me because I performed to it In our year 11 leavers service. I've always been quite shy and Dancing in front of 400 people on my own was something I never thought I'd do when I went Into my school in year 7. So when I left the stage and got a standing ovation from everyone it was the best moment of my life ever. Enjoy  

FRIDAY - your favorite party track. 

I have Lot's of songs that I absolutely love to hear at a party. I can't settle For one With this category so I will share you my top three. 

Get lucky Is so chilled and Dance ready at the same time. I love it because I can relax on my bed on a lazy day and enjoy it, but dance around On the party floor When it plays it doesn't matter what the occasion this song just does it for me. Next is This 

so great to sing along to and dance around to, A really good mood type of song. I absolutely love it. Finally We have this 
This song just defines the word party in my opinion it's fast It makes you want to move you're feet and It's just generally a feel good type of song.  :)

SATURDAY - simply the best record ever made.

Hmm this is tricky. My favorite songs change so often It's hard to say which is my no.1. so I will give you my top 4. 

In my opinion best Disney film ever and one of the best songs in a disney film or ever. 

Next Well It's taken Till the end of the week to get one of my favorite singer;s on the playlist but here's my favorite one from Katy perry 

and here's my favorite from Kesha 

Last but not least This is the song that I hold most dear in my heart. I've head it so many times And Still never get's boring. I would never have got through somethings in my life If it hadn't been for the wonderful place that this record is from Let's hear it loud and proud to end the week.

• 1 month later...