TPMs resident DJ

pluk

Paige currently has limited access to a computer (from my understanding) sooo kindly asked me to post on behalf of her.
MONDAY - the first record you ever bought

The first record I got was BandAid

But, the first record/Album I actually bought with my own money was Tribute by John Newman, this is my favourite song from the album

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Matt who kindly posted for me on Monday as my phone has decided to become completely inept :)

Okay, I have gained access to a computer so I can actually get on tpm and post! I feel really bad for missing a day and my choices are hardly going to make up for it, sorry

Going back to yesterday and my Hottest Record in the World Right Now. I listen to music a lot so I don't necessarily have a favourite, it really is always changing or I just can't choose. However, because I find myself humming it or singing it in my head a lot, I'm going to choose this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKbiPyjucU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrKbiPyjucU

Hudson Taylor- Chasing Rubies

So, coming back to today, My Guilty Pleasure in the sense that, despite liking a wide range of music, I dislike songs with 'screaming' in it, which I'm aware BMTH like to do, but I like this song quite a lot really!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV5709EG5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV5709EG5M

Bring Me The Horizon- Drown

EDIT: Links won't work properly, not sure why, sorry!

Edited by JoshC.
Embedded videos - no need to add [url] tags!

I have two questions about this before I take over next week...

1) First song ever bought - can the song be literally anything? I honeslty can't remember what the first song I bought was, I only ever had compilation CDs (or recorded stuff off the radio onto tapes, woop!) and even those were usually Christmas/birthday presents! The first thing I'm 100% certain I brought was a John Williams film soundtrack...

2) Hottest record in the world right now - I'm not sure what this even means :ninja: I'm assuming it's a recent song that you like?

Apologies for being possibly the worst DJ ever. It's not that I've forgotten, more that I haven't been able to actually post! I'm going to try to catch up the last two now and then post the final one later on (mostly because I can't think of one), enjoy. (Sorry in advance for the poor format as I can't be bothered to attempt to mess around with html coding on this phone)

Thursay- Anything Goes

I like Bastille a lot so I had to chuck one of their songs in there somewhere.

Bastile- The Draw

Friday- Your Favourite Dance Track

I like a lot of dance music, but my favourite would probably be this because for some reason it gets me thinking of X and as a result tpm meet (sorry for lameness).

Route 94- My Love

EDIT: links are broken AGAIN. Sorry, probably because they're mobile sites. Edited by JoshC.
Embedded videos

Boop. Now to finish what must've been the worst run of this ever so far (I'm sorry pluk for murdering this). I'm going to share with you what I think is the 'best' record ever made, it'as just another one of my current favourite songs really. They're a relatively new band so it's hardly 'legendary' oh wells, why end the disappointment here.

Years & Years- Desire

RIGHT, apologies for the delay.

As I said previously, I have no idea what my first record I bought was and I only had compilation CDs anyway.

SO. I shall post a song from the earliest tape/CD (think we may have had this album on both) I can think of, and which is also the first time I had a favourite band/song. I asked for this CD/tape so it's close enough ;) It may have even come out of my own birthday/Christmas money anyway - at this age (7), my parents kept hold of it :P

MONDAY - the first record you ever bought 

:ninja:

Edit - Just remembered, I had a Spice Girls birthday party when I was 8 :P