Fright Nights 2015

spoon

There is lots more footers going up on the other side of the beach at the moment. A large rectangle shape. Nothing gone up verticle yet though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ooh, if the maze ends up using both sides of the beach, then that would be great. Leaves opportunities for a good, long maze, as well as some larger scenes. Colour me intrigued.

Interesting they're using both sides of the beach, my bet is that the smaller side will be an uncover queue line and then the bigger side will be the actual maze unless the mazes carries on underneath that bride.

Could even be that 1 of them is the mirror maze and it's separate to the main maze?

I'm really looking forward to this maze, I loved Carnival of screams and the 5/5 scare rating hints to me there will be something different in there as well.

Could even be that 1 of them is the mirror maze and it's separate to the main maze?

Pretty certain the mirror maze is just a section of Big Top, so I don't think they'd be completely separate.

An undercover queue would be nice actually; could even lead to some 'circus acts' performing underneath the tents, which would be pretty cool.

---

On a slightly different note, this link would suggest that the mysterious new attraction is not called Breakout, but instead called 'Containment':  http://www.thorpebreaks.co.uk/fright-nights.html

Before seeing this, I initially expected that the maze would be in either Curse's tent or Se7en's tent, but painted in circus colours.

It would be brilliant if the whole section currently constructed was for an undercover queueline with an atmospheric soundtrack, and then they could re-use one of the two tents on the other side of the beach which could be hidden away from the queueline.

Actually really looking forward to this maze now!  :D