Your Thorpe Park Photos

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have taken some great pictures on my *awesome* camera (wich also films in HD ^_^ )! :DI've picked the best ones and put them on my Photobucket. They are mostly from Thorpe but there are few from Chessie and Alton too!http://s100.photobuc.../Best%20photos/They were originally 3456 x 2592 but obviously had to be resized for Photobucket. They're 1520 x 1140 on there so not bad I guess :PEnjoy! I love them ;)

Edited by Michaela

Posted ImagePosted ImageI have a fairly compact digital camera that can take photos fantastically. SLR cameras are amazing, but only if you know how to use them. If not, you are better with a model that has an automatic setting rather than manual, such as a compact camera.I have a Canon Digital Powershot SX200IS! Which has the added bonus of being able to shoot video in 720p HD and has a great 12x optical zoom. It suits taking photographs of rides in action brilliantly (if you use it well). Here are a few photos that I quite like, but they are not super fantastic amazing wonderful or anything. You would need to be a professional/amateur photographer for that.:)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image