Your Thorpe Park Photos

Joe

Michaela, what camera do you use?They're all awesome btw.

Thank you :DI only use a digital camera :P Panasonic Lumix TZ-5. It's an amazing camera and I'm glad I got it. It has a lot of features, 10x optical zoom, HD videoing... :D My granddad is always buying professional SLR cameras but he has one of these too! They don't do it anymore, their latest one I believe is the TZ-7, which is pretty much the same except it has a 12x optical zoom and stereo sound (well it has two mics so guessing its stero) for videoing (mine only has mono). Panasonic Lumix cameras are very good and worth the money, I would recommend them :DI feel very chuffed that the photos look like they were taken on a professional camera :)

They are very good Michaela! I'd love to take my SLR down one day but it would be a nightmare for going on rides! My compact digital camera only has 4x optical zoom :)

I got a £6 waterproof messenger bag from a Fatface sale in Bicester Village which I stuff my belongings in before going on any ride. It often means I bring too much to the park but it should fit an SLR.

I want to be able to take photographs like that! Please tell me you used a compact digital camara, not those big expensive black camaras!

You can! And I did use a compact digital camera! :)Well I guess it depends what you call expensive but prices are roughly from £140 - £300+But with these cameras you know it'll be worth the money! And they have a Leica lens which is very good in the camera world :)http://shop.panasoni.../digitalcamerasPanasonic are the best for technology I think :DMy Dad's Panasonic LCD TV, which he got in 2005, has a brilliant picture compared to newer LCDs made by other companies, and the sound is quite bassy! I've never heard such good sound on any other TVs (unless they're using surround sound). Our old "fat" TV was Panasonic and had brilliant bassy sound too.

Hmm, you've just made me want a Lumix G1 even more than I did before! They are by Panasonic, and have SLR quality lenses on a digital compact size body. Hmm, this could be a strong possibility now! :PThanks for the tip Daniel :)Why am I on here at 4:47 am?

• 2 months later...

Could anyone do me a massive favour please?For my photography coursework we have to interpret other photographs & I have done theme parks as my topic. However, we have to write biographys about a photographer or we can lose marks. I can't find any theme park photographers anywhere, I have just been interpreting random pics from here, there and everywhere!Could anyone who has taken pictures at thorpe/chessington/alton towers & is willing to help :D, post a mini biography about them? Just so I can say that 'this person has taken many pictures in theme parks. They were born in blablabla & have had an interest in theme parks ever since' Or whatever. If that makes sense.You would actually be saving my life! Please :) Thank you in advance :D

Could anyone do me a massive favour please?For my photography coursework we have to interpret other photographs & I have done theme parks as my topic. However, we have to write biographys about a photographer or we can lose marks. I can't find any theme park photographers anywhere, I have just been interpreting random pics from here, there and everywhere!Could anyone who has taken pictures at thorpe/chessington/alton towers & is willing to help :D, post a mini biography about them? Just so I can say that 'this person has taken many pictures in theme parks. They were born in blablabla & have had an interest in theme parks ever since' Or whatever. If that makes sense.You would actually be making my life! Please :) Thank you in advance :D

When'd you need it by? I'd be willing to help out, but could only do it this weekend, and that's pushing it. If not, I'd do it by the end of next week. :D

Yeah that would be absolutely amazing! Next Friday would be great if possible :) Thank you xD

I can do next Friday. :DIf you PM / e-mail me any more details whenever, like number of photos and how long the biography has to be etc., that'd be good. I would say MSN, but I'm about to do some revision. :/ :D

• 5 years later...

I think there's already a thread for Park Photos, and as they're being posted on the web on there, surely that means they are copyright free? Correct me if I'm wrong.

To use them you have to have permission if I state that when you post them, everyone have full rights to reuse them, then I and any other uses are safe from any legal action. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

467ec01617ea15b801cabd5e7f1683e4.jpg0d125b3432c177a8289a6781b5a21518.jpg723a1822ce3e752ac36aef15e55e265f.jpgc398e207bf014e0cf1822dded0c9f3f1.jpg2645bd2c6f1659df0be915b0abf8144f.jpg0153fae469ffdb911a6657b84fa7e97d.jpgf8a64fe9ccfbdf02299160fc93131572.jpgc10fe88048052fb2c468139abf0ba016.jpg89c7bf3f3f84e88d8c861e0bf2969e62.jpg14257242ec33893606eae926b28e216a.jpg12ad1af9be76a7781c85846f4f115199.jpga0e41b8523dd85216016f29ffa27aab0.jpg68f2225a7c9b9168e078957b17b48003.jpg

Plus Saw broke down, just after exiting the station, so we were trapped for about 20mins and the had to put harnesses on us to get us out. I didn't have my phone on my, so couldn't get a pic in the warehouse with lights on, but got the best I could of station. if you zoom in you can see a train stuck just past the station with the restraints up.bc6c0a1103b3dc12e309a80a606b3d4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk