JDann

Planet Coaster

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ChessingtonSam said:

Good lord, I thought my park was sort of okay until I saw this :blink: how do you do it?

Simple really...

spongebob_imagination_by_kssael_display_

(and attention to detail)

ChessingtonSam likes this

I'm trying to build a better park than the last few I've made, but the biggest problem I seem to be having is there are tonnes of theming items but not many themes. People have made great stuff simply by improvising but for people like me who aren't great yet it can be hard to build things like Horror or Spooky rides, Oriental or things like that. So far my best themed area is a Jungle area that contains nothing but plants and rocks.

Well then that's tough! The game relies much more on people creativity to make something out of nothing, which is a step back from a lot of the pieces people made from RCT3. If you can't think on your feet, or at least construct ideas with minimal materials, you're floating a sinking boat for yourself at the moment..

Having said that, I am in the same boat as you. I much preferred the prefab style of RCT3, and have spent hours making intricate pieces and details for my ride (not plural on purpose) because I simply need them and don't have the premade pieces available in RCT3. The fact that you have to construct a roof from literally 1000s of the same piece is taking the piss a little in my eyes, however it really forces your practicality and imagination to the limit.

pvmsDhG.png

I'm nearly finished with this. the back portion of the station needs finishing and I'll be done. It greatly upsets me that I started this about 8 months ago though, and I feel as though my progress and substance to this project is much less compared to my old RCT3 stuff.

ChessingtonSam likes this